What's new

Juice monthly boxes?

I went through about 12 months of adding a new bottle to every order of my regular liquids - invariably finding that I hated the new juice. I can't shake the feeling that I'd end up with a box of juice that (albeit lower than RRP) would be nothing more than a bunch of stuff I didn't like. But I guess if you can afford to take that punt you've nothing to lose. I still don't get it though :D

To be honest the Vapeabox has found me flavours that I would never have ordered off my own back and I've really enjoyed them.

6 x 30ml bottles of premium juice (I've never had a brand which I've not known) for £40 a month is a steal, considering most retail for around the £12-£15 region per bottle.

I've had 1 bottle in each box that I didn't fancy, just not my taste. I always pass the bottle on to a mate. Still works out a lot cheaper and passes some time trying new juices on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

@kingfony how long does delivery normally take from Vapeabox? I ordered the Gold box almost 2 weeks ago. Payment has cleared and the oreder has been showing as "Completed" on my account for 4 days now. Yet no sign of my Box yet! Not impressed!

@kingfony how long does delivery normally take from Vapeabox? I ordered the Gold box almost 2 weeks ago. Payment has cleared and the oreder has been showing as "Completed" on my account for 4 days now. Yet no sign of my Box yet! Not impressed!
If it's completed its been posted, probably down to rm mine usually take 4 days from my subscription payment .

Just cancelled my vapemail subscription due to the fact I also find the throat hit harsh at 3mg so just placed a subscription with vapeabox.

If it's completed its been posted, probably down to rm mine usually take 4 days from my subscription payment .

Thanks dude, hopefully tomorrow then! Didnt want to buy liquids as I had the box coming so been impatiently vaping liquids that ive had for quite some time and not very keen on! :-D

Still nothing in the post from Vapeabox. Emailed them and they say I should have received it by now. Not happy! :-(

Still nothing in the post from Vapeabox. Emailed them and they say I should have received it by now. Not happy! :-(

They took 2 weeks to 'complete' my order due to restocking juice last month. When i recieved the order complete email, the box arrived next day.

Ask them for tracking, though if i remember correctly i couldnt see a tracking barcode on the parcel when i recieved it but worth a try. If not ask for a replacement to be sent.

They took 2 weeks to 'complete' my order due to restocking juice last month. When i recieved the order complete email, the box arrived next day.

Ask them for tracking, though if i remember correctly i couldnt see a tracking barcode on the parcel when i recieved it but worth a try. If not ask for a replacement to be sent.

It said completed on my account on Saturday. Haven't recieved an email saying completed though. But the fact that they are telling me I should have received it by now doesn't sound good!

Arrived today after speaking to Vapeabox, error on their part :-D

Attachments

• 1454757793797.jpg
    1454757793797.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom