What's new

Juice that crack your tanks!

I put Black Jacks juice in a plastic clearo when I first started vaping, left it on the sofa while I ate my dinner - came back in 20 mins later and the clearo had literally dissolved - only metal bits and a few small pieces of plastic left. It did make the sofa smell nice though....

I've only ever had one flavour that cracked a pyrex tank. It's called fall-off-bike-land-on-pavement.
Yeah but mine was called slip out of jacket pocket and land on pathway.. A very hard juice to like

Dropping on a stone kitchen floor from 3 feet while filling - tank cracker.

I know, i did it. :17:

I've never had a tank crack...just my coil gunk up.

Odd. My Crowns have had some terrible juices (so everyone says) pumped through them and managed just fine.

Has anyone ever had a Crown tank crack?!

CE4s used to crack on me all the time though, I wasn't careful with them at all. Sat on them, threw them around etc.

Odd. My Crowns have had some terrible juices (so everyone says) pumped through them and managed just fine.

CE4s used to crack on me all the time though, I wasn't careful with them at all. Sat on them, threw them around etc.

Its poly carb tanks that juice cracks. Crowns use glass.

I made my own juice using The Flavour Apprentice with banana and vanilla custard And the tank cracked on my old aspire cleito (I assumed it was because it was an old tank and set up, been knocked about a bit etc). So I decided to treat myself to a whole new set up. Got a smok alien with tank included. made up so new juices the other day, 9 hours ago I used my new banana, custard and bourbon mix, already the rubber seal has expanded and popped the top open on the tank causing everything to leak and after tryin to vape it burns like the cotton has been doused in petrol and set alight.

So I'm going assume (from seeing a lot of other people's posts) it's the banana flavour. There must be something in them but reacts with rubber/plastic/glass

just went to use my authentic Russian 2.0 and found id left juice in it and sure enuff the tank has little cracks all over it

so adding driphacks forbidden fruits to the list :17:

+1. Although crown tank was fine.

Back
Top Bottom