What's new

Juicylicious Caramel Cappuccino

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
This is a tale of lovers, of loss, of a madness and of a product I which I paid for with the sweat of my brow. The opinions expressed here are, for the most part, fiction and characters appearing in this review do not represent anybody living or dead. The website planetofthevapes.co.uk can not be held responsible for these views, neither should you consider a plan to sue them should you harm yourself while attempting one of the sexual positions mentioned.

Introduction

We begin where all good tales do, at a start. The year was 1978, my grandfather (an ex WWII RAF flight-sgt) was informing me why everyone on Top Of The Pops was a nancy boy. You could tell nancy boys in two ways, according to Jack. The first way was their hair, nancy boys had more hair than him and it was often in a ridiculous shape or colour. The second way to identify a nancy boy was to watch a game of football; all the players on a pitch would be nancy boys and so were almost every person standing watching. It appeared to him that the world had been saved from Nazis only to go and turn itself nancy instead. At times it was very difficult to work out whether he'd have preferred to have lost the war.

But I loved Jack, a large man in every sense, who carried himself with confidence and authority at all times, even when washing down his donkeys who possessed the largest penises I have ever seen. The isolated house in the middle of Dartmoor had a television which was only allowed to show the news on BBC and Mastermind, as these programs were guaranteed free of nancy boys. Proper men's men like BBC's newsreader Kenneth Kendal. And it would be in one of the expansive quiet TV-free times that Jack would take himself away to his front room to pack his pipe and enjoy Radio 3. Plumes of smoke, a contented smile and a crossword from the Telegraph. Those images, those smells are so impressive on a young boy. I wanted to smoke a pipe like Jack only, when he gave it to me to smoke, I was sick all over the carpet and became just another one of those nancy boys. In his day boys of 4 learnt to smoke a pipe in order to avoid hunger pangs during the great depression.

From that moment on I have wanted to be a pipe smoker. "Oooh, no missus" and "Titter ye not". Compound those mental images with Gandalf, hobbitses, dwarves and Tony Benn all toking away on magical weed and it became an obsession. Finding and buying a Kuwako meant that all I needed was a pipe vape. Something wonderful to fill my mouth with as my mind was full of contemplation.

I've only gone and bloody well found it.

Vendor: Juicylicious
Price Paid: £2.99 for a 5ml sampler

Kit: An Ego 900mAh and a spanking new nancy-coloured yellow CE5 carto, just out of the plastic packet

Juice Name: Caramel Cappuccino
Juice Strength: 8mg

Little Mix: PG 40/60 VG
Satisfactory Vapour? So much that I wonder why I ordered a Vamo.

View attachment 8035

Satisfactory Throat Hit: I can feel it, but with only 40%PG in the juice it is a kind stroking of the back of my throat like a baby bunny pressing up against my cheek.

Taste

Dry burning the CE5 to get rid of the release oil, I popped 1.6ml into the carto. Leaving it to soak for 5 minutes I then did some dry vaping and I got hints of the caramel. Firing up, the first drags were blank. At this point it might be worth mentioning that Jack was obviously a confused individual suffering from the constraints of his generation. He loved drag acts: on the occaisions my Mum got her way and had some Saturday night entertainment put on the black and white box his laughter would resonate through the rooms as Danny La Rue ran through a set.

I started to get caramel vapours coming through, but muted ones with no real sense of sweetness. Lives are complicated, we try to make clearcut decisions about things but nothing is black and white in a modern world. Vapour, which should have been steeped for four days was in the pipe after two and I was now detecting curry. By the time I was in the car and arriving at the start of my Sunday dog walk it had become fully fledged caramel and chicken tikka. Then a sense of pepper entered the mix...none of which was as repulsive to me as the description would imply.

Two hours into the walk and it was obvious that my desire for oral pleasure was now reaching Michael Douglas proportions. My mouth was filled with a creamy glow. The vape was having sex in my mouth and it was fantastic. Caramel on the inhale, cappuccino and cream on the exhale and aftertaste, the pepper becoming replaced by the overall coffee sensation. And, like a sex addict with a impulse to go dogging, I just couldn't stop doing it outside.

I did it by the hedge.
View attachment 8038

I did it in the field.
View attachment 8039

I did it in the rough.
View attachment 8040

I did it by the lake.
View attachment 8041

I got home and did it in front of my wife and children. Now I'm upstairs typing this and I'm doing it on the bed.

This isn't something I can do all day. This is something I can see me doing all day, every day, and I couldn't give a flying fig whether that makes me a nancy boy or not.

What does it smell of?
The wife says it reminds her of pancakes, apparently the whole upper floor smells of them now. The daughter got the coffee and the caramel straight off.

What does it remind me of?
The scene when Merry and Pippin find a barrel of Old Toby Longbottom Leaf from the Southfarthing at the fallen Isengard. Their faces of serenity and pure joy. That's Juicylicious' Caramel Cappuccino.

Would I buy this (again)?
You have to believe it. I'm planning on living on this stuff.

Note(s)
There is an option to add sugar, I declined and I won't be trying a sweeter version in the forseeable.

Michael Douglas is claiming that oral sex is a cure for oral cancer, it isn't, the man is a moron.

You have literally made me pee myself from laughter reading this. What a brilliant read! I have never come across a review like this before. Took me 5 mins to realise it was a review haha I didn't want it to end lol Saucy, but nice :)

I'm really glad you loved the Caramel Cappuccino, it's actually one of my fav's too! :)

hmmmmm I'm off to do it on my bed now haha

and thank you so much for this great review

Cher x

This is a tale of lovers, of loss, of a madness and of a product I which I paid for with the sweat of my brow. The opinions expressed here are, for the most part, fiction and characters appearing in this review do not represent anybody living or dead. The website planetofthevapes.co.uk can not be held responsible for these views, neither should you consider a plan to sue them should you harm yourself while attempting one of the sexual positions mentioned.

Introduction

We begin where all good tales do, at a start. The year was 1978, my grandfather (an ex WWII RAF flight-sgt) was informing me why everyone on Top Of The Pops was a nancy boy. You could tell nancy boys in two ways, according to Jack. The first way was their hair, nancy boys had more hair than him and it was often in a ridiculous shape or colour. The second way to identify a nancy boy was to watch a game of football; all the players on a pitch would be nancy boys and so were almost every person standing watching. It appeared to him that the world had been saved from Nazis only to go and turn itself nancy instead. At times it was very difficult to work out whether he'd have preferred to have lost the war.

But I loved Jack, a large man in every sense, who carried himself with confidence and authority at all times, even when washing down his donkeys who possessed the largest penises I have ever seen. The isolated house in the middle of Dartmoor had a television which was only allowed to show the news on BBC and Mastermind, as these programs were guaranteed free of nancy boys. Proper men's men like BBC's newsreader Kenneth Kendal. And it would be in one of the expansive quiet TV-free times that Jack would take himself away to his front room to pack his pipe and enjoy Radio 3. Plumes of smoke, a contented smile and a crossword from the Telegraph. Those images, those smells are so impressive on a young boy. I wanted to smoke a pipe like Jack only, when he gave it to me to smoke, I was sick all over the carpet and became just another one of those nancy boys. In his day boys of 4 learnt to smoke a pipe in order to avoid hunger pangs during the great depression.

From that moment on I have wanted to be a pipe smoker. "Oooh, no missus" and "Titter ye not". Compound those mental images with Gandalf, hobbitses, dwarves and Tony Benn all toking away on magical weed and it became an obsession. Finding and buying a Kuwako meant that all I needed was a pipe vape. Something wonderful to fill my mouth with as my mind was full of contemplation.

I've only gone and bloody well found it.

Vendor: Juicylicious
Price Paid: £2.99 for a 5ml sampler

Kit: An Ego 900mAh and a spanking new nancy-coloured yellow CE5 carto, just out of the plastic packet

Juice Name: Caramel Cappuccino
Juice Strength: 8mg

Little Mix: PG 40/60 VG
Satisfactory Vapour? So much that I wonder why I ordered a Vamo.

View attachment 8035

Satisfactory Throat Hit: I can feel it, but with only 40%PG in the juice it is a kind stroking of the back of my throat like a baby bunny pressing up against my cheek.

Taste

Dry burning the CE5 to get rid of the release oil, I popped 1.6ml into the carto. Leaving it to soak for 5 minutes I then did some dry vaping and I got hints of the caramel. Firing up, the first drags were blank. At this point it might be worth mentioning that Jack was obviously a confused individual suffering from the constraints of his generation. He loved drag acts: on the occaisions my Mum got her way and had some Saturday night entertainment put on the black and white box his laughter would resonate through the rooms as Danny La Rue ran through a set.

I started to get caramel vapours coming through, but muted ones with no real sense of sweetness. Lives are complicated, we try to make clearcut decisions about things but nothing is black and white in a modern world. Vapour, which should have been steeped for four days was in the pipe after two and I was now detecting curry. By the time I was in the car and arriving at the start of my Sunday dog walk it had become fully fledged caramel and chicken tikka. Then a sense of pepper entered the mix...none of which was as repulsive to me as the description would imply.

Two hours into the walk and it was obvious that my desire for oral pleasure was now reaching Michael Douglas proportions. My mouth was filled with a creamy glow. The vape was having sex in my mouth and it was fantastic. Caramel on the inhale, cappuccino and cream on the exhale and aftertaste, the pepper becoming replaced by the overall coffee sensation. And, like a sex addict with a impulse to go dogging, I just couldn't stop doing it outside.

I did it by the hedge.
View attachment 8038

I did it in the field.
View attachment 8039

I did it in the rough.
View attachment 8040

I did it by the lake.
View attachment 8041

I got home and did it in front of my wife and children. Now I'm upstairs typing this and I'm doing it on the bed.

This isn't something I can do all day. This is something I can see me doing all day, every day, and I couldn't give a flying fig whether that makes me a nancy boy or not.

What does it smell of?
The wife says it reminds her of pancakes, apparently the whole upper floor smells of them now. The daughter got the coffee and the caramel straight off.

What does it remind me of?
The scene when Merry and Pippin find a barrel of Old Toby Longbottom Leaf from the Southfarthing at the fallen Isengard. Their faces of serenity and pure joy. That's Juicylicious' Caramel Cappuccino.

Would I buy this (again)?
You have to believe it. I'm planning on living on this stuff.

Note(s)
There is an option to add sugar, I declined and I won't be trying a sweeter version in the forseeable.

Michael Douglas is claiming that oral sex is a cure for oral cancer, it isn't, the man is a moron.
Mawsley. I insist you do more reviews mate :) though I'm struggling with Kenneth Kendall being a mans man ;)

Thanks again for the kind words.

If anybody is considering setting up Vaper Monthly I'll happily be a freelance contributor ;)

So Mawsley I see you like to take your kuwako dogging, I prefer mine in the garden with some pussy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370369474.419705.jpg
(Yes I've been waiting all day for Pepper to emerge from her secret hiding spot so I can take that pic and make that joke)

Back
Top Bottom