What's new

Gums chums

After years of dentists and hygenists moaning about smoking staining my teeth and causing gum disease since i gave up over 8 years ago the moaning is no more.

nearly 3 years ago i had too have all my teeth out due Gingivitis & it affected what teeth i had left even though ive been vaping for 11 years my teeth was done & false set :( all due too smoking.

nearly 3 years ago i had too have all my teeth out due Gingivitis & it affected what teeth i had left even though ive been vaping for 11 years my teeth was done & false set :( all due too smoking.

I had anger issues when i was younger and was always getting into fights. My Mam used to say i could start a fight in an empty room. One particular night there was a gang fight on the estate which i obviously had to get involved with. Apparently there were supposed to be no weapons but the rival gang brought Pick Axe Handles and Baseball Bats, long story short, a few whacks to my face and i lost 8 Teeth and had i think 10 if i remember correct cracked roots which meant a few years later the teeth were dead. On the upside i did get hold of the lad that did it but that's not important now.

I had anger issues when i was younger and was always getting into fights. My Mam used to say i could start a fight in an empty room. One particular night there was a gang fight on the estate which i obviously had to get involved with. Apparently there were supposed to be no weapons but the rival gang brought Pick Axe Handles and Baseball Bats, long story short, a few whacks to my face and i lost 8 Teeth and had i think 10 if i remember correct cracked roots which meant a few years later the teeth were dead. On the upside i did get hold of the lad that did it but that's not important now.
Ouch like you in my youth I got in a few scrapes but only used me fists & didn't loose any teeth, glad you got your own back

I have been lucky enough to have a Dentist same for about ten years. When I have to visit I do. Every time she would pin check my gums (ouch)
and advise more brushing. So, I started brushing twice a day instead of once. Next visit, though I said nothing, she said... Gums much improved. Call it good luck if you want, fact is I havnt had to have any teeth removed ever since.

Well I just received the latest information from NHS about what to advise patients who want to stop, which states that vaping does NOT cause problems to oral health!

Back
Top Bottom