What's new

Gums chums

P J Hearne

Postman
Found on Google
But did you know that vaping has the same negative effects on your teeth and gums as smoking does? Since e-cigarettes and vaping often doesn't include tobacco, it's often seen as the healthier alternative, but your oral health suffers just the same.11 May 2021
Speaking as a old boy I can confirm that brushing once a day just wont do.
Has to be at least twice a day even when we lead such busy lives.

^^^^^^^^ what hack said ...I've not got the best oral hygiene routine ,when I used to smoke 10 years ago now...my gums had started receding and they'd bleed sometimes ,didn't stop straight away but they're not receding anymore and don't bleed for no reason anymore..

YMMV

General oral hygiene is way better since quiting smoking. Used to have to go to the dentist every so often to have a build up of plaque removed from the inside surface of my teeth. Had it all removed for the last time after I quit smoking. Never had it since.

There’s probably some truth in it to an extent in that a lot of juices are sweetener heavy, and lots of sugar is never good for you teeth and oral health. But I can’t see it effecting your oral health in the same way as smoking combustibles does, more like eating more sweets would. My teeth are also in a better state than they were when I smoked. Thank you Oral B for your Black Friday sales and Maclean’s for making the most tasty toothpaste ever- I love you both equally.

This is gonna sound so bloody stupid,, but I’m brand new to this website. I won’t go into detail now as I will save that for some kind of
Main post but I am so desperate to pack up the fags, to the point I would honestly give anything to pack them up. I’m hoping someone can show me how to get a message across to people so
I can ask as many people as I possibly can for help ☹️I’m loosing family Members down to smoking and honestly I’m not coping well ☹️Please any help would be appreciated, I’ve never asked for help with anything before as I have too much pride but I seen a quote and it really did hit home…. “Anytime you struggle in life you have 2 options…. Create a team too bounce off each other’s success or suffer alone until the only way is death”

If your having problems with Dental Health, put your Dentures in a Ultrasonic Cleaner with a Steradent Tablet and give them a couple of cycles. They end up as good as new. No need to Thank me for the Tip :)

Back
Top Bottom