What's new

June 2016 Vendor Voting......Is open!

Who's Your vendor of the month for June 2016??

• Chefs Vapour/Flavour

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • DripWorX

Votes: 28 27.2%
  • Phileas Fogg

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • TMB Notes

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Check & Vape

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Chuff Stuff

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • StealthVape

Votes: 20 19.4%
  • SR-Vapes

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • VapeSourcing

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Connoiseur Vapes

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DNA Vapes

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Cotswold Vapour

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • PlumeBlu

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Vapable

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • MoleJuice

Votes: 16 15.5%

• Total voters
I don't mean to upset Mr Cunt ;) but I've only been vaping Campfire Custard or DIY for the last few months. I have only tried one vendor on the list as I don't drip and Dragonrise will adjust PG/VG ratio on request, plus it's CC is cheap and bloody lovely! Jordan has listened to requests and changed things on request of POTV members (e.g labelling, bottles) Hopefully we will see Dragonrise on a future list :14:
Male sure you get them nominated for July dude

If the scottish members don't pick the winner , will they be able to start their own poll ?

I have voted, but I didn't think it would make a difference and would now like to change my mind.

I Hope that voting does not mean the winner has to leave POV. I'm not voting for POVexit am I?

click on the button at the bottom right of the poll.

had to be molejuice for me as i cannot fault them one bit.

click on the button at the bottom right of the poll.

Was that for me ? I didn't actually want to change my vote. It was just a piss-take comment on those people interviewed on TV who said they woke up after the EU poll and said they didn't think their vote counted and wanted to change it.

Was that for me ? I didn't actually want to change my vote. It was just a piss-take comment on those people interviewed on TV who said they woke up after the EU poll and said they didn't think their vote counted and wanted to change it.
no worries as I was half asleep when I wrote it.
laughable to see the hacked poll had over 3 million votes from Vatican city, north korea etc and it was reported yesterday so far 70,000 have been removed.
ok back on track.

Back
Top Bottom