What's new

Kanger Aerotank Giant now in stock

hades gone now as i wasnt a fan of the form factor so maybe get one in future as i love the aero series :)

This bad boy was the only reason my hades is still here :D I hope the 1.5mm overbite on the mega against the hades won't be too annoying

got mine today, only just worked out how to do a fill where it doesnt look half empty when you tip it back upright after filling. As bunny's go, I am a happy one. 1.2 coil and its sweeet.

image[5].jpeg

Last edited:
got mine today, only just worked out how to do a fill where it doesnt look half empty when you tip it back upright after filling. As bunny's go, I am a happy one. 1.2 coil and its sweeet.

Got mine today too so if I may ask: what's the trick? (have same issue with my Mega)

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Was hoping mine turned up today but no :-(

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Got mine today too so if I may ask: what's the trick? (have same issue with my Mega)

How does it compare to the mega??

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

NathanielFT: How does it compare to the mega??

It's not quite as gargantuan as I expected. Nice tight air valve so it shouldn't go wandering off.
Using it doesn't feel any different to the Mega or even the Aerotank V2 but still early days.
I am a bit of a Kanger fanboy and I like air so I'm probably the target audience. Happy so far apart from it looking half empty when turned upright

Last edited:

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom