What's new

Kanger Subox - best price in UK for quick delivery?

vaperob

Where should I be looking for the Kanger Subox kit? Who's the best vendor and who has the best price?

Hello all btw - am new here...

+1 thats what i just thought ...they could all list them @£35 when out of stock ,,will be different when they get stock in for sure

There a good company, I use them every week to order 2 mints from them. I message them Friday asking when they will be in stock and they said there not sure but they will keep me one and let me know.

They often have 20% 30% off and happy hour 3-4times a day giving away free 30ml liqua.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

There a good company, I use them every week to order 2 mints from them. I message them Friday asking when they will be in stock and they said there not sure but they will keep me one and let me know.

They often have 20% 30% off and happy hour 3-4times a day giving away free 30ml liqua.

Well they're just down the road from me so I might be interested in a black one at that price.

I'm off to daventry next month with work so I'm tempted to pop down there one night.

I'd love a white/silver one, but being a mechanic it wouldn't stay looking good!

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! ;)

Back
Top Bottom