What's new

New and need some help :)

Mikicox

Hello All,

I’m Michele. I’m new to the forum. I started vaping a couple of years ago and I bought a kangertech subox mini v2 60. this has been a decent mod for my needs, the only problem are the coils, that are a bit rubbish
The main issue I have now is that it looks like I cannot find anymore in sale the coils (called NCOCC)
Do you know if there is any coil compatible with the mod that can replace that kind of coil?
Or do I need to think about another mod?

Hi @Mikicox and welcome to the planet.

Ive not seen them coils in years. maybe still available from china though so check out some of the links on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

as the mod has a 510 connection you could always get a more upto date tank with readily available coils. are you mouth to lung or direct to lung vapour and what wattage do you normally use.
hopefully someone else can advise further.

:hello:and :welcome1: to the planet.
Sorry i cant help you with your coil problem as have not used stock coils now for many years iam sure someone will come along soon who can help you good luck.

Welcome to potv. Don't hear or see anything from Kangertech these days so you're probably better off replacing the tank or the whole kit.

There’s a website called Fog Works that seem to sell the tank and coils sorry I can’t put up a link. You may need to check out reviews to see if they are any good.

These NCOCC coils are very hard to find now. Personally I would look at purchasing another tank for your Subbox. Some of the Freemax or Innokin tanks are easy to pick up and perform really well.

The bit that you hold and put your charging lead/external batteries is called the mod, it just provides power and usually controls the atomomiser (atty) which is the bit that holds the juice and drip tip. Depending on the connector you usually dont have to use the same manufacturers atty and there are hundreds to choose from, but you do have to bear in mind your vaping style,MTL/RDL/DL.
So in short if you are happy with the mod, just go shopping for an atty that suits your style and pocket.

A good alternative tank would be the Innokin Zlide tank the Z coils are easily available and give good flavour and last well.

Thanks all for the reply :)
Really helpful also to understand some things about composition of the different part of the vape
I mostly vape mouth to lung (sometimes I try a couple of direct to lungs)
I have checked on Amazon (not solute if it can be mentioned - apologies if I can’t) and I found
Innokin Go Z Tank, 1pcs, 1.6ohm Spare Tank for GOZEE Kit, Replacement Atomiser
Would this work? the actual coils I have are 0.8 ohm but this is 1.6, what is the difference? Sorry for the noob questions

Back
Top Bottom