What's new

Kangertech Mtl coils?

This is the lazy man subohm version smile

is this genne still available? 24mm?
This is the lazy man subohm version smile

is this genne still available? 24mm?
Not sure, but these are the coils you are looking for
I think the ones you have ordered will be ok. But you have three different Kangertech Subtanks the Mini,Subtank & the Plus.

6271FE7E-0C59-44B9-9A44-AAFF324A57F6.png

Just looked it up there and they ones you’ve ordered fit all 3 tanks.So you are sorted. The RBA has been discontinued.Hope that helps.

confusion over then. as said, the red box are for wattage.
the downside is kanger changed their coils around 4-5 years ago and the newer ones were IMO shite compared to the original.

the one with the line around the coil is the original from 7 years ago and the other one is the newer coil.

edit
after checking the last place i bought the occ red 1.2 they are still using the old photo of the coil with the line around them but supplying the newer coil. i did bring this up on here many years ago and a couple of the suppliers said they would change the picture but looks like they have not.

occ hole.JPG
occ.JPG

Last edited:
is there different rba decks available??

There were different ones, in the sense that they changed it... but it wasn't sold as anything different. I had a few (you used to get one in the box with the tanks) they changed the size of the holes at some point and also altered the deck screws slightly. But that was them just trying to improve it, not make another product as such.

Back
Top Bottom