What's new

Kangertech Mtl coils?

They also have blue rubber bits instead of red, so it's easy to tell... red wattage, blue TC (nickel)

iu

That are for this tank https://www.vapesbyenushi.com/vicious-ant-kraken-v2/

checked the coil I have been using and it’s red thankfully

ah cool never even knew that existed... back to the coils, oddly that 1.2ohm occ coil was the first thing I ever vaped on! my first tank was a Kanger subtank nano and the guy in the shop set it up for me with that coil and both my mate and myself had the 'serpent sub' that also used them. The red ones are nichrome coils, which is fine and dandy for wattage.

It's actually quite difficult to remember what they were like to vape but I think they are probably still decent, they were super popular for a year or two, I remember buying a white toptank kit. :D I did vape the 0.5 ones as well for a while but at a much lower wattage than recommended if I recall.

ah cool never even knew that existed....
Makes two of us i thought I would try the old coils out before getting a rba I know one member here has a nano rba unknown if it will fit this tank at this stage
Thanks for your help here potv

D8D36C9F-46CB-4A71-A8F9-DD0906D32B57.jpeg
The Kraken was a Genesis (Genny) had one it’s a RTA. You had to us oxidised mesh to wick it. Is that the tank you have?

Back
Top Bottom