What's new

Kangertech Subtank Nano - HELP

jjhorlock

Initiate
Hi All,

I've been using the nano for a few weeks now and, generally, it is great. But it gets really difficult to draw on it sometimes, as in, I have to suck really hard (yeah, I know), even with the airflow fully open.

Can anyone tell me why this might be and/or how to rectify it? Should I be looking into getting a new tank? Need to stay at the inexpensive range as money is a major issue right now (but saved a lot by mixing my own liquid)!

Thanks in advance fellow Apes!

JJ

not blocking the air hole by accident with your finger at times are you?

By any chance did your coils change from the horizontal to the vertical OCC recently?

The vertical coils don't seem to be as airy from what I hear. For the innokin cool fire IV I can imagine the big brother subtank mini might be a decent upgrade and you can start building your own coils. Alternatively the uwell crown might be worth a shout with the 0.5 ohm coils. Perhaps even the innokin isub apex.

The vertical coils don't seem to be as airy from what I hear. For the innokin cool fire IV I can imagine the big brother subtank mini might be a decent upgrade and you can start building your own coils. Alternatively the uwell crown might be worth a shout with the 0.5 ohm coils. Perhaps even the innokin isub apex.

Thanks Beastie! What would make the subtank mini better on the cool fire?

Thanks Beastie! What would make the subtank mini better on the cool fire?
Purely for the rba section tbh! Stock coils will give the same experience I'm afraid which is why I suggested the apex too. Problem with these subtanks is the latest and greatest almost demand above 50 watts to get the most from them so rebuilding can make a lot more sense. The crown tank is supposed to be awesome but you'd need to throw more power at the stock coils than what you have available. It took has a rebuildable Base though so could be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom