What's new

Kayfun - Feng Shui

what kayfuns are we talking about here?
i ask because i'am thinking of getting the,kayfun light v2

what kayfuns are we talking about here?
i ask because i'am thinking of getting the,kayfun light v2

mine is the lite :)

and i think the only difference in the v2 ( or + )

is they added airflow control

so your onto a winner if you get one or the other :)

did a bit of digging

from vaperrev
"SvoëMesto has added adjustable airflow to the Plus, making the atty more adaptable than before! The fill valve has also been recessed further into the bottom cap to allow the top of your juice bottle to make a more efficient connection with the valve and prevent wasting juice. An O-ring has also been added to the fill valve screw, ensuring a leak-proof seal! The Kayfun Lite Plus (second batch) features a newly designed removable drip tip"

the drip tip can be replaced with the v1 too mind. :)

Last edited:
The Kayfun thing can get a little confusing. From what I can winkle out of the available information It all started off with two guys in one camp, then, as often happens, one of them threw a hissy fit and walked off. This resulted in the Russian 91% (an improved 'clone' of the lite, with air flow control). Now (which is almost laughable) there is a clone of the Russian 91% (remember? that was the improved clone of the KF lite that came after the hissy fit) and it's called the Kayfun Lite Plus.
All good stuff.

I must admit that the Taifun is a better vape all round for pretty much any build but Kayfun wins on size and styling in the end. It is just more versatile.

I run mine in dual nano coil mode, cotton wicks and it takes me a touch longer than a standard silica build. Still no need to torch anything, just wrap two coils and feed some cotton through - job done.

thedarthVap3r If you fancy making the Kayfun a little less boring (well for half a day at least,until the novelty wears off) get the Ftech pmma nano kit (which includes pmma evaporation chamber) polish the bits up with toothpaste to change the frosted look to clear, and watch your coil glow in the dark! You can also see the vapour going up the chimney!

I need to get this kit lmao. I like to tinker too, but my partner Mark really isn't interested in building coils etc he just wants to pick up and vape, so I am his vape bitch........ He's so demanding when it comes to how his Atties must perform, and he convinces his self that I build mine to a higher standard than his..... Ejit lol, but it keeps me busy tweaking his builds all the time. I've been trying to get him to try rebuildable's for ages, drag him away from Pro tanks. Since he's tried the Taifun and Kayfun the Protanks are ornaments.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I need to get this kit lmao. I like to tinker too, but my partner Mark really isn't interested in building coils etc he just wants to pick up and vape, so I am his vape bitch........ He's so demanding when it comes to how his Atties must perform, and he convinces his self that I build mine to a higher standard than his..... Ejit lol, but it keeps me busy tweaking his builds all the time. I've been trying to get him to try rebuildable's for ages, drag him away from Pro tanks. Since he's tried the Taifun and Kayfun the Protanks are ornaments.

the build the PlumeBlu mentioned is a good one to play with. because it looks like a shotgun. mines running at 0.7ohms which i think is too high for the airflow so ill be redoing it to around 1. think my nanos were , well a bit too nano.

Mine sit at 1.2ohms as then I can either use them on my Stingrays, or the MVP. Want a couple more of each, so I can have a couple set aside for my vw mods, and others for my mechs. Could use getting some more air into the Taifun's, do you know if the larger air tubes make much diff? Don't think I want to increase the airflow enough to consider drilling stuff tho lol.

Mine sit at 1.2ohms as then I can either use them on my Stingrays, or the MVP. Want a couple more of each, so I can have a couple set aside for my vw mods, and others for my mechs. Could use getting some more air into the Taifun's, do you know if the larger air tubes make much diff? Don't think I want to increase the airflow enough to consider drilling stuff tho lol.

try pulling out the metal air tube and white insulator out
that is how I run mine

try pulling out the metal air tube and white insulator out
that is how I run mine

Ahh nice one thanks, will try this next time I need to rip the coil out.

Ahh nice one thanks, will try this next time I need to rip the coil out.

If you do try this, meet things halfway and don't burn your bridges. Try removing only the metal tube first,and leaving the plastic inner. This may be enough to suit you and you can still remove the plastic if you feel you need to.

Back
Top Bottom