What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

I have an authentic and also bought a no-name clone from Fasttech for about 8 quid that came with the 4ml tank extension and a 4ml bell cap. Obviously it's not made as prettily as the OG but I don't notice any difference in performance.

Why did I see this. I'm all in.

It is the best tank and I have quite a few. I do grumble at the lifetime of the wicking as I know it will go in a few days but still, what a 3 days

Just bought the Lite Plus upgrade kit from Cremedevape. Just got an email from them to say in stock

Just bought the Lite Plus upgrade kit from Cremedevape. Just got an email from them to say in stock
Snap. May have got two... And maybe the upgrade to my existing tank... I made a promise that no more now

I fell out with kayfun when they started hugely over engineering

That said this does look like a return to form
I'll be getting one next month. Be me first 'high end' RTA.

While yer here, @ZT.... Will you have any Festive Flavours in 30ml in stock next week, mate? Skint until the 17th, when I do me monthly order.

I'll be getting one next month. Be me first 'high end' RTA.

While yer here, @ZT.... Will you have any Festive Flavours in 30ml in stock next week, mate? Skint until the 17th, when I do me monthly order.
Yes mate - should have! We put some in the shelves yesterday.

on the kayfun - I’ll await everyone’s opinion - the four and five burnt me enough to know not to spend 90 on another kayfun till I see wether they are my thing.

especially not in these days when you can get Pandora’s, glaz minis, berserkers etc for a third of the price but are way more than a third of the performance.

Back
Top Bottom