What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

I see what you mean... I think. The Pro pin is included and is part of the new aerokon system if you buy the whole RTA or the upgrade kit. If I understand lol

I’m tooting on both the lite and the prime at the moment, prime set at the 1 mark and the lite with the pin screwed right in, both are the same now, will admit my preference is for a really tight draw, and I’m happy now with it.

I find the Prime too loose even on 1. Having said that I haven't tried all the blocks I bought for it yet

Maybe I miss read but I thought it said
Svoemesto MTL Pro upgrade for Kayfun Lite [plus] was for the tighter draw. I’ll prob order the upgrade to start for my 2019.

Last edited:
Maybe I miss read but I thought it said
Svoemesto MTL Pro upgrade for Kayfun Lite [plus] was for the tighter draw. I’ll prob order the upgrade to start for my 2019
You sure that's not the old version back in 2014?

I’ve just tweeted the pin right in and have it to my liking now , it was the standard pin supplied with the kit, to be honest it’s the same as before really nice.
Not sure it is the same. I love the kayfuns flavour and am running the lite plus side by side with another lite with the same juice and think it's better in the plus. Maybe... It's still close.

Looks wise it's nicer and a bug bear of mine is that after a couple of days I would always have a but if juice coming through those stupid plastic screws so hopefully that is also fixed with the new system. I've also had to drill out one of those screws before after wrecking the head on one so I'm happy they are gone.

I agree with the better pin system , however I have taken advice from here and replaced it with a steel grub screw, I rate the new pin system with the sealing o ring. One thing for sure is the quality par excellence

Back
Top Bottom