What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

I cut mine very short only about 10mm or there about enough to touch the bottom of the wells, I did not thin out the cotton but sniped the corners off to help guide then into the wells and gentle poked them in not feeling over packed .

Can we stop discussing this now, please. I'm getting them pangs of envy again. It's Artemis pt.2.

Can we stop discussing this now, please. I'm getting them pangs of envy again. It's Artemis pt.2.

Ok. Here's the Prime instead

upload_2020-12-12_9-8-59.jpeg

i had a clone of the prime, it was very good but i recently chucked it in the bin as i had accidentally flushed the insulator down the sink ages ago, and couldn’t find a replacement one.

it was. i’d been holding on to it for spares in case i ever picked up another one. i’m trying to address my hoarding tendencies.

Here’s my Moonlight 24mm I installed the kit on Wednesday and have been toking on it constantly, silent smooth as silk and the manabush revolucion delicious, first time building using Ni80 26awg really pleased with both.6A716E80-DF00-4F88-B533-7B434748C36C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom