What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Love kayfuns, aside from the transformer one which I didn't bother with. I wasn't mad on the slight airflow ring ones either. I still have/use my kayfun mini V3 and my KFL2019 which is my daily tank. I think I've sorted my christmas present. Any gurgling? Is the draw super quiet?

First ArseTube review I've seen.... Haven't a sodding clue what he's on about, mind. Nice baseball cap and shades combo, mate.

As above.
until the first UK reviews appear, it's quite confusing. I'd asume you require the whole new deck but On the creme site it reads as if you can just replace the pin which I'm sure is incorrect. As the base states it offers airflow from zero upwards I can't see the reason for a tighter option. Very confusing.
I shall just put the whole tank on my Christmas list I think.
I'm chuffed I'm seeing a lot of focus on the completely sealed 510 as even with the tighter airflow fitted to all of mine, there's still some seeping over time.
Such a fuss free tank though. All of mine are extended (3 x 22mm and 2 x 24mm) love them as they're solid.

The plus has a new pin called the pro which is its own version of the Xs pin. That’s good that it’s not required though.

No mate, I didn't bother with the extra Pro pin. I don't think it's necessary for me so far.

Am liking the Plus upgrade. I think the airflow system works better than the original for me. Can dial in the draw just to my liking and I think this will suit any type of MTL draw.

What build is everyone using? I experimented with a 26g but wasn't to my liking. Think I'll stick to 28g.
Have also been playing around with height of coil and also the amount of cotton I use.

It's been intense lol

What build is everyone using? I experimented with a 26g but wasn't to my liking. Think I'll stick to 28g.
Have also been playing around with height of coil and also the amount of cotton I use.

It's been intense lol

I usually use 27g just to be awkward. 2.5mm ID and 6 or 7 wraps. I don't thin out the cotton tails at all. Just plonk em in.

Back
Top Bottom