What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

Yes mate - should have! We put some in the shelves yesterday.

on the kayfun - I’ll await everyone’s opinion - the four and five burnt me enough to know not to spend 90 on another kayfun till I see wether they are my thing.

especially jot in these days when you can get Pandora’s, glaz minis, berserkers etc for a third of the price but are way more than a third of the performance.
Nice one. I just saw you were out of stock over the weekend.

Yeah.... I always said I wouldn't shell out over £50 on an atty, but curiousity has got the better of me.

Nice one. I just saw you were out of stock over the weekend.

Yeah.... I always said I wouldn't shell out over £50 on an atty, but curiousity has got the better of me.
Once upon a time - you had too, it was either that or clones.

There were some ground breaking atomisers around the time - kayfun lites, the heron v1 etc.

thing is - they were (for MTL at least) about as good as they were going to get.
So they started over engineering them - the results were (to an MTL Vaper) messy and pointless.

The kayfun four and five were bloody awful for MTL - one of them had more pieces than a Glock strip down.

And I still sob into my pillow over the absolute pigs ear they make of the heron v2

Almost there... IMG_20201208_165423.jpg

Ok so I'm prone to getting too excited and making major statements about tanks but I have to say so far this is crazy good. You can do what you want with the airflow. I've gone tightest of the tight to loosey gousey and the draw has been perfect. Flavor amazing as usual.

Might be a plus but feels like a brand new tank. I'm still experimenting so will probably find something negative but so far so amazing

Just fitted the plus lite kit to my 24mm moonlight, came apart easy and new installation sweet, first time using Ni80 wire 8 wrap coil, wicked and filled with manabush Nokomis, silent as a empty library and outstanding flavour, just got to tweak the draw really pleased with it.

How does it differ to the standard KFL19? And did you go for the pro pin for the tighter draw?

Pro pin? Do you mean the XS center pin? If so no, it won't fit the updated version due to the different airflow system, and more importantly, it's not required as you can go proper tight on this

I’ve just tweeted the pin right in and have it to my liking now , it was the standard pin supplied with the kit, to be honest it’s the same as before really nice.

The plus has a new pin called the pro which is its own version of the Xs pin. That’s good that it’s not required though.

I’m tooting on both the lite and the prime at the moment, prime set at the 1 mark and the lite with the pin screwed right in, both are the same now, will admit my preference is for a really tight draw, and I’m happy now with it.

Back
Top Bottom