What's new

Kayfun Mini V3 Clone...

Insidious little buggers aren't they? ;) The Memsahib now uses nothing but Mini V3s. I was uncertain as to whether anything would replace her beloved KFL+s but I have been instructed to clean them up and then dispose of them!! :11::11:

I've ordered the SXK clone - Mainly for the OH, but looking forward to testing it out myself.

After using the Griffin exclusively for the last month or so, it's nice to kick back and relax with a good MTL draw. The Gem clone I have is pretty spot on, but it's a PITA to rewick.

She's using an Ubertoot clone atm which is serving her well. Just feel this could be the next step in the vaping journey for her :)

I now have two and another on the way!! I have a good few tanks on the go but find myself nearly always reaching for the mini V3 it is that good!!!!

Insidious little buggers aren't they? ;) The Memsahib now uses nothing but Mini V3s. I was uncertain as to whether anything would replace her beloved KFL+s but I have been instructed to clean them up and then dispose of them!! :11::11:

Your good lady is a woman of impeccable taste @Rob! She's more courageous than me though by shifting her KFL's- my KFL's are moth balled, and it's starting to get ridiculous - even by my off-whack standards. Our understair cupboard is like the tomb of "Phume the God of Vaping" with many, many offerings to the deity in boxes two feet deep :(

I. Need. Help. ;)

We have both here @Mr Numpty and in my humble opinion, the SXK is "slightly" better quality overall, the threading seems better, but that's about it really. If Logos don't bother you, then I'd say the ft is probably as good a bet as any. I went with the SXKs as they were in stock with one of my favourite UK Vendors and I was happy to pay more to (a) get the SXK and (b) get them the next day.:2thumbsup:

Glad you answered that one Glenn, I have no experience with the whole Sub Ohm thing so couldn't reply. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom