What's new

LAST CHANCE | DarkStar UK Made E-liquids | £1.50 per 10ml Bottle | OFFER ENDS SUNDAY

nice glad to hear that :) looking to try your flavours in the future when the flavorus have a kick ;)

I'm quite excited about the new range to be honest, I think you'll like them even though you weren't keen on the core range. I've got 3 solid recipes already and another 3-4 that are close but need a little something else to make them really special.

Which flavours did you try from the current range by the way? I'd like to see if you tried any of the ones I consider to be particularly mild or if you got a good sample.

Cheers,

Rob - DarkStar Vapour

i bought blackcurrent fruits of forest kiwi crush raspberry candy black fire artic menthol and peppermint and free fresh lime one the only ones i could slightly smell is the fruits of the forest and raspberry candy the rest was very very very very mild :) even the menthol and peppermint was. i definely like darkstars name and the bottles and the labels forsure :)

I think there are just too many variables on how a juice finaly ends up tasting to each individual, and that`s not even taking into consideration how subjective peoples taste can be. Take Snake Oil for example whilst I tried and liked my first bottle my second purchase was left to steep for over a month as I had forgot all about it. A completely different liquid altogether,and for the better. The same happened with a bottle of Squid Ink I purchased, I am not in a position to buy a lot of what I would call top liquids, but when I do I have enough of my own DIY to see me through whilst I patiently wait for them to steep for as long as possible.

I actually quite like the subdued flavours in these juices. After vaping some strong flavoured stuff it was nice to vape the artic menthol and just get a little bit of menthol without blowing a hole in the back of my throat.

I got three bottles of various flavours recently and I'm definitely going back for more when I've finished them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I actually quite like the subdued flavours in these juices. After vaping some strong flavoured stuff it was nice to vape the artic menthol and just get a little bit of menthol without blowing a hole in the back of my throat.

I got three bottles of various flavours recently and I'm definitely going back for more when I've finished them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks for your post purpleoptic

That was more what I was going for when developing these flavours. I'm glad you're enjoying them :)

Rob - DarkStar

I also found them very flavour less. I appreciate you said thats what you were aiming for but to be fair I think it should be stated on the website that they are subtle flavours, I bought fresh lime wanting a nice zingy fresh lime, not a very watered down glass of lime cordial, had you stated they are subtle flavours, I could have saved my money

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

If I could chuck in my twopennies worth. I've ordered loads of stuff from Darkstar and to be honest the price was the main factor. Both me and my mum enjoy the fruits of the forest and I mix a 50/50 with my home made menthol. This is a highly satisfactory vape and for the price, well worth it in my opinion. Yes there could be a stronger flavour concentration but as is, it's good for me and me dear old muvva. All the best with the business Rob and if you still need testers for the new range, count me in!

One more thing though, I'm really not feeling the Lime!

Daz

Sent from my SM-G900F using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Fast delivery that's for sure!
And nicely packed as well.
9 bottles just arrived in less than 24hrs after ordering
That's a good start.

JUST TO ADD

My opion on all the nine bottles I have tried,

100% RANK not even a little bit nice, not even one.

Total waste of money, would not vape it again, even it was free.
off to the bin they go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom