What's new

Legend 2 TFT symbols explanation

andrewedmondson

Hi.
I have bought a Legend 2 for a friend and am setting it up for him.
I was surprised not to find images of the TFT screen with explanations of the symbols. I cannot find it anywhere on the internet.
The top symbol is obvious: ohms.
The next symbols are A, V and C
What are they?
Should I set them and how.
I have put Golden Virginia eliquid into the reservoir and primed the 0.13 ohm coil.
I have tried the wattages from 25W to 200W. All I get is popping and spluttering and a few small plumes of vapour, nothing like the clouds I have seen on YouTube.
Thanks

Hi.
I have bought a Legend 2 for a friend and am setting it up for him.
I was surprised not to find images of the TFT screen with explanations of the symbols. I cannot find it anywhere on the internet.
The top symbol is obvious: ohms.
The next symbols are A, V and C
What are they?
Should I set them and how.
I have put Golden Virginia eliquid into the reservoir and primed the 0.13 ohm coil.
I have tried the wattages from 25W to 200W. All I get is popping and spluttering and a few small plumes of vapour, nothing like the clouds I have seen on YouTube.
Thanks

A and V will be amps and volts, you can ignore them in wattage mode, not sure about C, maybe a puff counter.

If i remember correctly it's A=Amps, V=Voltage and C=Puff Counter. Hope this helps.

Hi @andrewedmondson and welcome to the planet.

just to clarify, is this the kit you have https://vapeuk.co.uk/geekvape-aegis-legend-2-kit
and is it the zeus tank you are using.
as this is a regulated kit its as simple as plug and play. you dont have to do any changes to the screen except for the wattage. when you turn that up or down it will auto change the volts (V)
no idea when fire button is pressed what the number is but after a couple of seconds that is the counter (C) for how many puffs youve taken.

Z 0.2 Ohm KA1 Kanthal 70-80watt
Z 0.4 Ohm KA1 Kanthal 50-60watt
Z 0.25 Ohm KA1 Kanthal 45-57watt
Z 0.15 Ohm SS316 Stainless Steel Mesh 60-70watt
NEW Z 0.15 XM Mesh 70-85watt

as you mention 0.13ohm im guessing its a 0.15 coil which will fluctuate on reading slightly higher or lower. this is normal.

next question. what juice are you using and what is its ratio VG/PG the zeus tank is a sub ohm and designed for thicker juice like 70vg.

dalm emergency work coming in gotta go. continue later

and were back.

if youve pushed any coil to 200watts then all youve done is burnt it out and its ready for the bin.

priming is a must. drip juice on the cotton around the coil. fill up and start low. so with a 0.15 coil rated 60-70 start at 25watt and take short pulls. you wont get any cloud or flavour but its still heating up and bedding the coil in. turn up a watt every couple of puffs until you reach your sweet spot.
my go to wattage has been 50-60w max no matter what coil i use but lately im happy at 35w on both the 0.15 coils and they last longer too as they are not being pushed to the max. only using the XM coil now and they are lasting a good 3-3.5 weeks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom