What's new

Lockdown Updates?

THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE LIFTING RESTRICTIONS IN PARKS AND BEACHES DURING THE EASTER BREAK.
The Government has announced today that, for the Easter break, certain groups are allowed to go to parks and Beaches and invite friends round for BBQ’s.
While the majority of the population will remain in lockdown the following groups will be allowed to gather together at parks, beaches and visit each other’s houses:
Assholes
Shit heads
Pricks
Imbeciles
Half wits
Morons
Troglodytes
Ignoramuses
Simpletons
Illiterates
Stupid fuckers
Wankpuffins
Idiots
Dickheads
Twats
Cockwombles
Anyone not in those groups must follow the guidelines set out by the Governments regarding social distancing and STAY THE FUCK AT HOME.

Last edited:
Damn Fucktards aren't on the list guess I will just have to skip the beach party

THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE LIFTING RESTRICTIONS IN PARKS AND BEACHES DURING THE EASTER BREAK.
The Government has announced today that, for the Easter break, certain groups are allowed to go to parks and Beaches and invite friends round for BBQ’s.
While the majority of the population will remain in lockdown the following groups will be allowed to gather together at parks, beaches and visit each other’s houses:
Assholes
Shit heads
Pricks
Imbeciles
Half wits
Morons
Troglodytes
Ignoramuses
Simpletons
Illiterates
Stupid fuckers
Wankpuffins
Idiots
Dickheads
Twats
Cockwombles
Anyone not in those groups must follow the guidelines set out by the Governments regarding social distancing and STAY THE FUCK AT HOME.
You forgot the thundercunts.

007.jpg

nothing in handover to me but I was followed home halfway by the police then he saw 3 cars coming the other way turned around and put his foot down

there is supposed to be a cobra meeting tomorrow but if you lock everything down how long are you going to let the infrastructure shut like gas electricity postal service roads shut for etc

Back
Top Bottom