What's new

London POTV Meet

Moved to Exeter 7 years ago, I'm out.lol.
Just 2 hours by train [emoji1]

ee945e35a26fb7a59754156419845258.jpg

Might be tempted, but cost me £40+ to get to Reading the other week. Think if you book in advance might work out bit cheaper, will look into it.

An approximate date would be useful so would any details

Last edited:
if you live in London, work in London or just want to come to London for a POTV meet then put your name down.
If U ain't from these ends, you will be safe bruv (sorry may have gone a little to London there)

Seriously if you would like a London meet then put your name down, I promise you one thing and one thing only when I organise a meet it will be a meet to remember,

Sorry, who are you?

Bit harsh...?

You think?

It's a valid question ... personally I'd prefer a 'POTV meet' was organised by someone who had been on the forum longer than a couple of weeks, someone I had gotten to know slightly (if only through posting) and someone I trusted a little to sort shit out properly, especially if I'm travelling all the way to London.

Sorry if that seems harsh but I don't know this guy from adam.

You think?

It's a valid question ... personally I'd prefer a 'POTV meet' was organised by someone who had been on the forum longer than a couple of weeks, someone I had gotten to know slightly (if only through posting) and someone I trusted a little to sort shit out properly, especially if I'm travelling all the way to London.

Sorry if that seems harsh but I don't know this guy from adam.

Understand, there appear to be a few very long standing members already signed up for the jolly?

Back
Top Bottom