What's new

Looking for some suggestions on flavoursome zero/very low nic juices

bedfellow

Hi,

By far my favourite juices are fruit flavour Elux, which I find to be very flavoursome and very sweet. I would however like to try a zero/very low nic juice and all those I have tried so far have an extremely weak flavour and sweetness to my tastes, I'm therefore looking for some suggestions of zero/very low nic juice similar to Elux. I use a Vaporesso cube MTL.

I`ve always put flavour at the top of my requirements from a vape, of course the hardware is important for enabling any innate flavour in the juice to reach your tastebuds but IMO the juice is by far the most important. I only vape sweet fruity juices and always @ either 3mg or zero nic and for a couple of years now my adv has been summer blaze from IVG but they do quite a few sweet fruity juices which are very flavoursome, just recently I tried amalfi lemon from Legiox and it is absolutely brilliant, a lemonade with the emphasis on lemon, not a bitter, sharp lemon just a fantastic flavour bomb that has become a must have for me. If you buy shortfills they are supplied in zero nic to which you can add nic shots to make up your own preference by following the makers instructions adding nic shots or not.
One thing I`ve learned is that the guys in the mainstream of juice making are not there by accident, they know what they are doing, it can be a false economy looking for the cheapest juice as I`ve found out to my cost in the past.

Just be aware that many shortfills are 70VG/30PG which may not work so well in XROS MTL pods. Look for either 50VG/50PG or 60VG/40PG.

Longfills are becoming more popular recently too, with many of the big brands set to release their own versions soon (Supergood, Just Juice and Vampire Vape for example).

Just be aware that many shortfills are 70VG/30PG which may not work so well in XROS MTL pods. Look for either 50VG/50PG or 60VG/40PG.

Longfills are becoming more popular recently too, with many of the big brands set to release their own versions soon (Supergood, Just Juice and Vampire Vape for example).
Oops should have spotted that but he should be ok as long as he doesn`t chain vape.

curious where did you hear that supergood are going be doing longfills

Back
Top Bottom