What's new

Looks Like Another National Lockdown Is Coming

Wait a fucking minute here ...who did what say how where ?!?!

I was actually going to reply to your post below, but I misappropriated you, Mr Brown's comment became yours, sorry once again.

I have gone out for the last restaurant visit :(

I meant to say that yesterday when I walked into town, all the cafes, bars and restaurants were heaving, full of Hipsters, forget rule of six or gang of six, more like gangs of ten, every 2 metres. And one place had live music on, really really loud, I didn't think that was allowed :hmm: They wouldn't do that in Sweden, they're a compliant bunch, over there.

I was actually going to reply to your post below, but I misappropriated you, Mr Brown's comment became yours, sorry once again.

I meant to say that yesterday when I walked into town, all the cafes, bars and restaurants were heaving, full of Hipsters, forget rule of six or gang of six, more like gangs of ten, every 2 metres. And one place had live music on, really really loud, I didn't think that was allowed :hmm: They wouldn't do that in Sweden, they're a compliant bunch, over there.

No worries , I guessed there was a slip up haha

I was the only customer in the restaurant I went to , usually on a Sunday lunch it's quite busy , I wondered where everyone was . I found them afterwards , they were all rammed into Sainsbury's buying toilet roll and pasta :/

From the Gov.UK website - vape shops too:

ScreenHunter 503.png

How come garden centres can remain open but other likely less crowded places have to shut !? Makes no sense.

Garden Centres = Essential
Vape and Tobacco = Closed
How the fuck are Garden Centres essential in Winter :hmm:
or is that to take your mind off the nicotine withdrawal cos Vape and Tobacco shops are Closed.

@Leni - confirmed on the Govt website today - we're having to close at work again too.

I haven’t heard anything from work yet, the big bosses are probably still in crisis talks :25: I think a few staff will be needed for (small) deliveries and click and collects, I expect I’ll be re-furloughed :)

Back
Top Bottom