What's new

Looks Like Another National Lockdown Is Coming

Aye, both my two girls are at Uni (again) only been in a hand full of times since start of the term, all online or placements....

My daughter is at Uni, been there since the start of the month.
All her lectures are in the lecture rooms with tutors.

Only problem that she knows about is one student in her accommodation building had symptoms, and the uni organised a test pronto.

Suppose what Uni, and where in the country makes a lot of difference.

A four week lockdown still won't work fully, it should have been 6 weeks and everywhere but supermarkets closed, and Supermarket orders should be home delivary, once a week per house.

What about people with little, or no computer literacy ?
What about people who can not afford a broadband connection ?

What about people with little, or no computer literacy ?
What about people who can not afford a broadband connection ?

i hear you. I am visually impaired so when i need to speed up things i can either use speak and listen accessability or slower using magnification. I sometimes ask my lady to order my shopping to make things even easier. No braodband i don't know, but ask a neighbour maybe or someone family wise on the phone. There is always a way. i wattsapp my Mother to help me read some stuff ie letters in smaller print she lives abroad. I phone my lady and ask her to grab stuff from shops for me. If i use the Bus alone i ask the driver to tell me when i am where i want to go.
Vaping, i use a magnifier with a light to coil and wick. Do you see where i am coming from now?.

7AA189CA-989D-491C-89EE-A77E61C69E0E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom