What's new

Looks Like Another National Lockdown Is Coming

See my post #48

According to your plan we will all spend a month or more living with no electricity.
Of course there will be no sanitation either.
Oh, and of course no heating.

Ah we can live on the food we have been allowed time to buy though.
Problem with that is you won't be able to cook anything with no power, or water.

However as you said "People should be able to make their own choice as to where they are willing to risk going" so you are free to make your own choice, and enjoy that situation for as long as you like. :)
I do believe I said 4 weeks not month's and I'm so so sorry for not putting every single little exception in my post. Of course there are some industries that would have to carry on. That's obvious to anybody with common sense. I was being general.

However, your statement about not being able to cook food and the need for sanitation/sewage removal etc. is utter bollocks. Well, for some of us anyway [emoji6] I've spent week's "in the field " cooking my own food ( humans have had the ability to make fire for a very long time you know) and as far as shitting is concerned, the military (and outdoors types) have been digging holes for year's.

Not sure why I'm answering this tbh, I got a notification even though you're on ignore . You must have such a limited life to find time to pick on every single little detail. Most of the time people post broad statements, finer detail would need to be worked out.

However, your statement about not being able to cook food and the need for sanitation/sewage removal etc. is utter bollocks. Well, for some of us anyway [emoji6] I've spent week's "in the field " cooking my own food ( humans have had the ability to make fire for a very long time you know) and as far as shitting is concerned, the military (and outdoors types) have been digging holes for year's.

In fairness there are a lot of people, esp. families who wouldn't be able to do what, I assume you had training to do, IE; all of the above? Not that it's going to happen but we cant all go around digging holes (or not) and freely dumping our shit everywhere.

Last edited:
In fairness there are a lot of people, esp. families who wouldn't be able to do what, I assume you had training to do, IE; all of the above? Not that it's going to happen but we cant all go around digging holes (or not) and freely dumping our shit everywhere.

Wait a fucking minute here ...who did what say how where ?!?!

I know mate, I was just reacting to his "I know everything " reply to my post. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom