What's new

Lve orion 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartd

Veteran
Lve orion 2. this is a giveaway for the mod 2 pods one new 0.4 and 2 new 0.2 coils there is one mark as in the pics other than that i cant see any marks i will be honest and say it has been used and gas over 6200 puffs on it but works like it should ohh and i think i lost a driptip but will try and find it if not all let the winner know and before i forget again one pod has been debunged.

All you have todo is put your name in a list and all let it run a week from monday then do a randomizer

20230505_163113.jpg
20230505_163424.jpg
20230505_163220.jpg
20230505_163311.jpg

Last edited:
In the mass of pods that seem to get released every 5 minutes this is the only one that has really piqued my interest, so I'll pop my name down.

1. JohnNada

Thanks @stuartd and würst of luck to anyone else who enters :2thumbsup:

Not an entry as I already have one but thanks anyway! Good luck to all, a cracking pod kit :2thumbsup:

# not - a - entry # for two reasons 1st i was lucky enough to win the Athena from your other giveaway @stuartd and the second reason is it would not get much use.
Good luck to all who enter.

It is a good device. Have already got one so will leave for others to try. Great giveaway @stuartd

It is a good device. Have already got one so will leave for others to try. Great giveaway @stuartd

Was just going to write the same about it being a good device just doesnt get used now iam back to aio mods

Get your names down atleast 10 days before it finish's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom