What's new

Orion 2 leaks

koowal

Postman
Howdy doody,
I've had my orion 2 for a while now and one thing is absolutely killing me - the bastard thing leaking all over. There are no signs of leak when you look at the vents, yet juice is coming from behind the panels - they're absolutely covered top to bottom. I'm losing my mind because I'm cleaning this mess 3-4 times a week. Is orion 2 know for that? I've seen some reports about leaking but didn't find anything like what I'm experiencing. I like the style and overall it's a decent vape but I already started looking at replacing it.
Anyone in here had similar issues or is there a solution somewhere out there in the wild?
TIA

Last edited:
I have heard some people who have had leaking problems, some people it's the orings are the problem some it's the liquid they use, others swear by the Orion.

I have heard some people who have had leaking problems, some people it's the orings are the problem some it's the liquid they use, others swear by the Orion.
I am unsure how it can be the liquid used tbh

i use mine 50/50 and ive taken to using the GTX coils by vaporesso - they leak less than the LVe ones and seem to last longer and have better flavour

I am unsure how it can be the liquid used tbh

i use mine 50/50 and ive taken to using the GTX coils by vaporesso - they leak less than the LVe ones and seem to last longer and have better flavour

Out of interest which ones do you use?

I remember coming into this room one morning and the Orion had pissed itself all over the glass table, gave it away not long after. That was using 70/30 juice.

Back
Top Bottom