What's new

Making the News again.

TP 72

Achiever
War against Disposables continues.
8219C1DE-2429-4DE3-87E4-0FEFA0DC066D.jpeg
29894AAF-59D1-44D0-8C04-CCD6107A7ED3.jpeg

Just more sensationalism that the tabloids lap up. Can't speak for elsewhere but there is no 'plague' on our beach or streets.

It's bad in Aberdeen. Parks, streets and the beach are littered with them and their packaging. Was the same in Glasgow last time I was there.

Shitty journalism though. The stock image they've used of a man vaping isn't even a disposable, and their use of NOXIOUS in the caption has annoyed me too. Typical of the tabloids though, bang out a quick morally outraged, questionably researched article then go back to sniffing coke of a rent boy's ballsack. Or is that politicians? Meh, they're both as bad.

Fkin tree hugging disposable hunting apprentice hippies with nothing better to do than go out searching for Mary:)

Just more sensationalism that the tabloids lap up. Can't speak for elsewhere but there is no 'plague' on our beach or streets.
there is here ... its fucking awful

Hate the article sure, but its true

was in London not long ago and the the streets corners and areas surrounding shops that sell them are full of it

It's bad in Aberdeen. Parks, streets and the beach are littered with them and their packaging. Was the same in Glasgow last time I was there.

Shitty journalism though. The stock image they've used of a man vaping isn't even a disposable, and their use of NOXIOUS in the caption has annoyed me too. Typical of the tabloids though, bang out a quick morally outraged, questionably researched article then go back to sniffing coke of a rent boy's ballsack. Or is that politicians? Meh, they're both as bad.
Dundee council are making noises about banning disposables.

Back
Top Bottom