What's new

Review MANABUSH Christmas Range.

I've got the Slice of powwow. I can taste the powwow but not the custard slice ( which is one of my regular juices). Is it just me ? Should I try steeping it for a bit longer maybe.

I've got the Slice of powwow. I can taste the powwow but not the custard slice ( which is one of my regular juices). Is it just me ? Should I try steeping it for a bit longer maybe.
How long ago did you put the Nic shot in?

Mine has shipped. Prob be here tomorrow, working 12 hour shifts for the next 4 days. I’m sure I’ll manage to try the egg-nog..... that’s the one I’m most curious about.
Is there an order to try recommendation? A bit like the wine courses In a posh restaurant @Maître-D’Manabush ZT. Or should it be Sommelier.....

About a week. Only half a nic shot. It's probably my taste buds actually mate. They're pretty rubbish tbh.
Custards kill my tastebuds

I love em but can’t only taste them for about half a day every three weeks

Mine has shipped. Prob be here tomorrow, working 12 hour shifts for the next 4 days. I’m sure I’ll manage to try the egg-nog..... that’s the one I’m most curious about.
Is there an order to try recommendation? A bit like the wine courses In a posh restaurant @Maître-D’Manabush ZT. Or should it be Sommelier.....
I’m not from Somalia :D

I’d go eggnog first it’s the simplest one and one that’s the most “one flavour” even tho it’s quite complex in its own right

Back
Top Bottom