What's new

Manabush Firewater Flavours- No.Four, No.Five and No.Six now available!

i get that totally ... didn't take it as a criticism at all dude

it IS sweet (though to my tastes not as sweet as original Chiri)

its the sweetest in the Firewater range for sure - almost heading more towards the nokomis range level of sweetness
I think that's why it hits my spot. The original chich was a tad to sweet for me as an adv. More a treat but no 4 is bloody heaven.

Been on 4 since it arrived earlier and really enjoying it, done half the bottle in so I'm going to stop as I wan't to come back to it after trying the other two - a sweeter smoother version of 1 to me, although my memory is hazy on 1. Leaves a lovely aftertaste that lasts and lasts :)

Really looking forward to 5 & 6, but especially 5! Tomorrows job.

However, SWMBO is whinging like feck about the smell, I had no option other than to counter with the fact that she absolutely stank the downstairs out cooking steak last night, and knows I cannot go the smell of it, but I said nowt - I lost a couple of big shorties of Indigene because she hated the smell of it, I'm not going through that shit again, feckin bloodhound that she is!

Interesting! I don’t pick up a smell from it - I do from indigene though

Interesting! I don’t pick up a smell from it - I do from indigene though
Her and her Mother have the most acute sense of smell of anybody I've ever met, and it's not hereditary as she was adopted at birth! I can only put it down to middle class-ism and their rampant consumption of hummus and salmon fillet.

The 'Indigene Period' was my saddest in vaping, banned sine die - not even allowed to use it outside because I "stank" of it :( And that bastard Frank Higgins seems to be everywhere I go on FB flaunting his Tamahaac :(

AAAACCCHHHHHHH for fuckin fucks sake just topped my Kennedy up with No4 instead of apple strudel AGAIN!!!

Is there any noticeable smell from BoH Martyn? It's top of my to-do list.

Not that I can tell mate

That said I probably don’t smell tobaccos as that’s what I vape all the time .

No.4 I think has more of a detectable smell than the rest of the range - for those interested that’s down to a compound called cyclatene (which is in caramel or maple type flavours) it’s quite a sweet dark smell - tho if there is a lot of it (not with number four) it can to some people sell a bit like curry (old Nokomis did sometimes)

It’s not an unpleasant smell though when. It in huge doses - but is quite heavy

That is what I suspect she is picking up on. Some people just don’t like to smell anything that’s not normally there as well - like a real adversity to new smells

Me and paul from druids have discussed this a lot

Been on 4 since it arrived earlier and really enjoying it, done half the bottle in so I'm going to stop as I wan't to come back to it after trying the other two - a sweeter smoother version of 1 to me, although my memory is hazy on 1. Leaves a lovely aftertaste that lasts and lasts :)

Really looking forward to 5 & 6, but especially 5! Tomorrows job.

However, SWMBO is whinging like feck about the smell, I had no option other than to counter with the fact that she absolutely stank the downstairs out cooking steak last night, and knows I cannot go the smell of it, but I said nowt - I lost a couple of big shorties of Indigene because she hated the smell of it, I'm not going through that shit again, feckin bloodhound that she is!
Your loss was my gain. Lol.
Thanks again.
Indigene has a real tobacco smell about it. Mrs kid says it smells real tobacco like but she loves the flavour too so no harm no foul here.

Not that I can tell mate

That said I probably don’t smell tobaccos as that’s what I vape all the time .

No.4 I think has more of a detectable smell than the rest of the range - for those interested that’s down to a compound called cyclatene (which is in caramel or maple type flavours) it’s quite a sweet dark smell - tho if there is a lot of it (not with number four) it can to some people sell a bit like curry (old Nokomis did sometimes)

It’s not an unpleasant smell though when. It in huge doses - but is quite heavy

That is what I suspect she is picking up on. Some people just don’t like to smell anything that’s not normally there as well - like a real adversity to new smells

Me and paul from druids have discussed this a lot
A hell of a lot of vapers are missing out on good tobacco juices due to their significant others from what I've heard and seen.
Mrs kid isn't a fan of the smell of turkish style tobacco but paraxu passes her smell test due to the rose/grape scent.
Funny you mention that but everyone I know loves the smell of manabush (particularly nana) but when demonstrating your flavours at a local vale chain last week, someone mentioned a light curry smell from what I was vaping. It happened to be old stock nokomis. Never got that myself.
Bread of heaven leaves a hot teacake type smell to my nose.

I've been on this all day and enjoyed it. :2thumbsup:

P1180574.JPG

I received these on Wednesday but was on a run of 4, 12 hour shifts so wanted to give them the attention they deserved.
Cleaned and wicked Berserkers. Number 5 first, it did not disappoint really loving the throat hit and the taste of cider.
Second up number 4, again lovely taste and smell. Nice tang and throaty hit. I’m keeping number 6 until last as I know I love it anyway. These are great in Vv mode. Don’t know why just prefer them that way. The other half declared one of them to smell of corned beef toasties [emoji848] Not sure I get that. Not a bad thing though, as apparently made her fancy one.
IMG_0722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom