What's new

Market Stagnation

I actually enjoy the sensation of vaping, so I guess it's not for me.

I do as well, at night when I’m in the house. But in the day when I’m at work and out and about, the 36mg salt is perfect. A tiny device that fits quietly in the shirt pocket, with a 450mah battery bit because I don’t need to puff it as much, it lasts me the day. So much less hassle and more discreet than lugging a metal tube and spare batteries and juice about with me.

I do as well, at night when I’m in the house. But in the day when I’m at work and out and about, the 36mg salt is perfect. A tiny device that fits quietly in the shirt pocket, with a 450mah battery bit because I don’t need to puff it as much, it lasts me the day. So much less hassle and more discreet than lugging a metal tube and spare batteries and juice about with me.
I can see it working well in those situations.
I was a chainsmoker at times, so I like the whole sensation of almost chain vaping. I don't get out the house much these days, so I can vape as much as I want.

I still like that nicotine sting in my throat and vape 70pg, so Ithis could be up my street.

I can see it working well in those situations.
I was a chainsmoker at times, so I like the whole sensation of almost chain vaping. I don't get out the house much these days, so I can vape as much as I want.

It’s probably not for you right enough then. I definitely don’t think it’s for everybody. I’m not sure I’d be happy if this was all I had either. It seems to prevent steeping. I use it almost unflavoured, out of preference. I agree with @dw1986 it’s pointless at less than 20mg and really need over 30 to get the best from it.

Exactly, if I've got periods of time where I know I'm going to be busy for a couple of hours, high nic salt is perfect as I don't even think about vaping after a few hits of 45-55mg. I exclusively vape 45-55mg first thing in the morning and last thing at night

It’s probably not for you right enough then. I definitely don’t think it’s for everybody. I’m not sure I’d be happy if this was all I had either. It seems to prevent steeping. I use it almost unflavoured, out of preference. I agree with @dw1986 it’s pointless at less than 20mg and really need over 30 to get the best from it.

The nic salts prevent steeping?
My juice (normal base nic) gets a month minimum, with salts, it should have steeped by then?
Ive just cracked open a nice 13 month old custard, matured to perfection!

The nic salts prevent steeping?
My juice (normal base nic) gets a month minimum, with salts, it should have steeped by then?
Ive just cracked open a nice 13 month old custard, matured to perfection!

Just my own experience, but I’ve found it doesn’t steep at all. With any of the flavour I’ve mixed with it, which is quite a few. No change in colour of flavour and I have a bottle of cap vc1 here that’s been sitting since I think before xmas. I even tried mixing it with some non salt vanilla bourbon, and it seemed to stop that steeping as well.

I suspect it’s more stable and isn’t susceptible to oxidation, which is a big factor with steeping. Regular nic, I suspect, oxidises more quickly once you add flavours, which might contain particles that react with the nic molecules. But I don’t think it’s only that. I think there might be other factors as well.

I mostly use it unflavoured, or with just small percentages of flavours that work ok without a steep.

Im a one flavour vaper, the same as I was a tobacco smoker.
I hope I can replicate the taste of my ADV, be strange puffing on something other than my usual.

Back
Top Bottom