What's new

Market Stagnation

I find most of my tobacco concentrates work ok with it. Most of the FA ones. I’ve also used best cig captain jack at a low concentration and it was decent. A lot of flavours are ok without a steep.

Absolutely right, hit the nail on the head.

Nic salts are absolutely perfect for people quitting smoking thanks to the way they replicate the nic hit from a cigarette however, in a pod system, they need 40-50mg at least. And that is what has made the JUUL so successful in North America with newbie vapers. And why PAX won't even consider releasing the JUUL again in the EU now because they know that 20mg JUUL pods would be a waste of time.

I equate 20mg nic salt to the equivalent of 6mg freebase nicotine. It's not enough for the nicotine dependent in a pod system. I vape 20-35mg salt at 35W with a 0.5ohm coil quite happily. But that won't work for a newbie.

Hell when I first started vaping I was vaping 36mg freebase nic

And that wasn't all uncommon back then

It could be a numbers thing......and how its marketed, if folks are on 3mg or 6mg or whatever freebase (happy as fk steady as she goes).....a sudden leap to 20mg-35mg does not compute, it appears a massive increase in nicotine intake simply because the numbers say so

It could be a numbers thing......and how its marketed, if folks are on 3mg or 6mg or whatever freebase (happy as fk steady as she goes).....a sudden leap to 20mg-35mg does not compute, it appears a massive increase in nicotine intake simply because the numbers say so

It all depends on how much one is puffing it.

On the subject of marketing, one thing that does get on my tits are the nic salt shots for sale, that are blatantly jumping on the nic salt bandwagon.

20mg nic salt diluted down to 3mg is about as useful as tits on a snake

You might as well not bother

Aye they should really just market that as unflavoured 20mg eliquid. They are useful as that, but I totally agree useless for diluting in a shortfill.

Do nic salts help to wean yourself off nicotine?
Like most, I started on 18mg, and am on 3mg at the moment. I intend going to 1.5mg then zero.
It seems counter intuitive to increase the dose, yet take in less nic over the day.

Do nic salts help to wean yourself off nicotine?
Like most, I started on 18mg, and am on 3mg at the moment. I intend going to 1.5mg then zero.
It seems counter intuitive to increase the dose, yet take in less nic over the day.

They will reduce your E-Liquid intake, that's for sure, but I personally wouldn't recommend them for people that want to reduce their nicotine intake- I actually find nic salts more addictive than freebase nicotine

But, you would most likely puff less. So despite higher nic liquid the amount of nic you use might decrease.

They will reduce your E-Liquid intake, that's for sure, but I personally wouldn't recommend them for people that want to reduce their nicotine intake- I actually find nic salts more addictive than freebase nicotine
I'm definitely staying away from them if they are more addictive! lol!

Back
Top Bottom