What's new

Me, my vape & i

VAPE-DADDY

Postman
1452146_10151756422727327_847153995_n.jpg

Hi, I'am a new member here joined (6/3/2014) and now I have been accepted and posted my 1st 10 post and changed my Profile pic and Avatar.. I have decided to keep an on-line journal of everything.

My story so far...

I'am in my early 30's and have lead a pretty party-fuelled life style for a good 17 year's...I have smoked a number of different Cigarettes, Cigars, Bongs, Blunts, Tulips, Shot-Guns and Nakalah Hooker/hubble bubble water-pipes..

But had started to feel worn out, my chest felt heavy and I was coughing up some bad s**t.

I'd recently seen some kid smoking a strange looking Cigarette with a mysterious 'green-glow' in a local pub and was instantly drawn to it and asked him what the hell that thing was.. In response he said it was a Menthol E-Lites cigarette.. He said they were pretty good and not real Tobacco..just vapor and a couple of other safe ingrediants..

I pondered the thought of using one and a couple of weeks later, I saw them advertised at the front of a shop by the till.. It wasn't exactly cheap to get started but..the assistant assured me that in a short while I'd be saving loads as opposed to wasting money on real fags...

I bought a Green Lit Battery, some menthol tips.. a USB charger and left the shop excited about using my latest purchase for the 1st time.. I had been doing some research on-line and was already aware these "Electronic Cigarettes" were defo the future... I mean no one wants to get CANCER - The free prize in the bottom of many random Cigarette packets.. and these new E-Cigs dont contain TAR or the other 250+ killer chemicals ..just controlled various dosages of Nicotine.

1528565_10151794703057327_389083386_n.jpg

After trying the thing out I was actually quite impressed.. I noticed improvements straight away.. The horrible scrungey smelly yellow stain had almost disappeared from between my 2 fingers, my breath was fresher, my clothes didn't smell bad my tongue could taste food better than before and had gotten a lot pinker and natural than the furry,rough white and yellow tinged atrocity it was before...I could also breathe better :) so far so good I thought!

The only thing that took some getting used to was the E-Cig weighed a fair bit more than the real smokes I had been used too and the hotter throat-hit was not really carried forward - for better or worse ; I'am not sure..

I figured that I could control my urges and need for Nicotine in a more controlled way and in a way that was more socially accepted..

Before long I realized that 3 Months had passed, I had not bought nor smoked a real 'KILLER CIGARETTE'.. and best of all I didn't miss them.. In fact when I walked pass random strangers outside the smell of the real smoke started to make me feel sick/nauseous..

It was right then that I knew Vape was the way forward and something I had to investigate more...if only better flavors of E-Cigs were available............................................. - VAPE-DADDY

Attachments

• 1452146_10151756422727327_847153995_n.jpg
    1452146_10151756422727327_847153995_n.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
I also like that the new Vape-tips were so much more compact and was alot easier to carry around with me - VAPE-DADDY.

960039_10151763947457327_1645687195_n.jpg

It wasn't long before I got on E-Bay and did a search for Vape and E-Cigs... much to my surprise and happiness : Thousands of results appeared before my eyes :D :D :D ... There was quite a lot of choice but after a fair bit of thought I decided to go with a White eGo-T Vape pen with a Mini Protank (Kangertech Copy) and a selection of oils/E-Juices..

I was pretty happy with the vape pen... BUT SADLY.. The E-Juices tastes worse than anything I could possible imagine...the supposed 'Weed-Flavor' was disgusting.. It smelt nothing like Weed or Hemp for that matter and tasted gross.. I tried the others that came with it and again.. "More dissapointment" :( :( :(

I started thinking that perhaps the ELITES CIG. was the best it was gonna get.. and backed away from the Vape Pen..

1515026_10151788778792327_1732350350_n.jpg

^-- However I got speaking with an on-line friend from the US 'Betsy' she sent me over some 'NIC-VAPE' juices to try... OMFG !! They were so much better...

1795496_10151930351852327_399412639_n.jpg

^-- Since then I have tried a few other E-Juices some good, some not so good.. But now I'am hooked and rarely use the E-LITES CIG at all... I much much prefer the taste of quality E-juice and the bigger hits you can get from such a clever device......... - VAPE-DADDY

Please only buy from ebay if you know what you are getting. Much of the stuff on there is the cheapest possible which is not always the best.

Please only buy from ebay if you know what you are getting. Much of the stuff on there is the cheapest possible which is not always the best.

I still consider myself a 'Noob' at vaping so I will take that advice :) ...Can I ask what would be a noticable difference and step up from the eGo-T and mini protank 1 (copy) that I have at the moment ?? - VAPE-DADDY

Can you explain further exactly what both of those are and what difference I'll notice plz ?? - VAPE-DADDY

most vv/vw mods are both in one and by adjusting the volts you put more power through the coil hence its hotter and you get more vapor - vw you can set the wattage and the volts will adjust themselves so you're always gettin the same power no matter what tank or atty u use

My transition from ciggies to vaping was exactly the same vape daddy! It's an amazing feeling when I look back on the amount I was spending on backy haha!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The cheapest upgrade you could make along those lines would be to replace your Ego with an Ego Twist, allowing you to vary the voltage and turn the strength of your vape up and down. Your Ego would still come in handy as a backup battery.

Back
Top Bottom