What's new

Mecha b0d "By Leo"

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
I have a spare Mecha b0d "By Leo" for sale.
For those that are not familiar with this Mech Mod, here is a brief explanation of it for you. The Mecha b0d is a Telescopic Mod with a rather unique Top Firing mechanism. Being telescopic, it can use any 18XXX Battery that you chose, from and 1835o through to an 18650 with a Kick.
The Top Firing means that the Mod can be stood upright with no fear of it accidentally firing. There is a Locking Ring which can be used for those occasions when it is in a pocket whilst out and about.
This particular Mod is in The Brushed SS Finish with Polished Accents and is A1 Condition.

Here it is in 18350 Mode.

And this is it in 18650 Mode.

One can purchase additional sleeves to cover the gap when the Mod is in 18500 mode and upwards from By Leo.

RRP when we purchased this was 130 Euros, but they are now 140 Euro.
However......... Since we purchased these, House of Mods has been wound up, all of their remaining stocks were transferred to http://www.vapegear.co.uk/product/bod and as you can see, they have drastically reduced the price to clear the remaining stock, so with this in mind, I will sell this b0d, which comes with it's own leather carrying pouch and has the Platinum Pin and Spring Upgrade for £35 including Postage which will be 1st Class Signed For.

Someone is getting a bargain here, I'll be surprised if this is still for sale by the end of the day.

could you not have posted this last night,would have saved myself a fiver lol

I did wonder whether you'd bite when I posted in your thread @ned. ;)

Of course........ I have been wrestling whether to sell this one listed or, whether to sell the one that I had completely refinished by Matt at m-vapes, which is now in highly Polished SS :16::16:

Absolute steal for a lovely,future proof mech from a good egg glws buddy

Stonking deal this!
Pm me your PayPal please @Rob I've caved in and I'm going to buy this :)

I did wonder whether you'd bite when I posted in your thread @ned. ;)

Of course........ I have been wrestling whether to sell this one listed or, whether to sell the one that I had completely refinished by Matt at m-vapes, which is now in highly Polished SS :16::16:

couldnt not fella,i knew a bit about the mod as i think the essex boys youtube review was one of the first mech reviews i ever watched how ever long ago it was now. plus the price was pretty good imo. i might hate the thing but its worth a shot eh.

Back
Top Bottom