What's new

Mesh Bridge?

EDIT no they dont grr greyhaze have it in stock, Kylin M AIO Pod Kit by Vandy Vape — Grey Haze UK Vape Shop

All sold out bud.

Not gonna buy another AIO just for Mesh, is there not an adaptor for the bridge so you can put it in a Boro Device or do it already fit a Boro Device ?.

Looks to be proprietary.

Are there mesh nautilus coils?
The boro that comes with the cthulhu aio has an adapter that allows it to be used for nautilus coils.

There are quite a few mesh stock coils that will fit boro tanks w/ adapters such as Vaporesso EUC, VooPoo PnP and the Vandy Vape VVC coils for the Pulse AIO... however we're talking about boro compatible mesh RBA decks that will take full sized mesh strips used in the likes of the Kylin M (Pro) or Profile Unity.

All sold out bud.

Looks to be proprietary.

There are quite a few mesh stock coils that will fit boro tanks w/ adapters such as Vaporesso EUC, VooPoo PnP and the Vandy Vape VVC coils for the Pulse AIO... however we're talking about boro compatible mesh RBA decks that will take full sized mesh strips used in the likes of the Kylin M (Pro) or Profile Unity.

I never mentioned Aspire lol, Most AIO's have the Aspire Coil Bridge/Adaptor including Abyss and BB, not sure if the Pulse has it's own but the one that comes with the Abyss or BB will fit. It's a bridge i do like as the Aspire Coils are bang on.

Ooh, where did you find those pics? Any info on when this will be released?

Also, I was looking for the Kylin M AIO recently but you can't seem to buy them anymore :(
I just ordered one from DJVape, had all colours in stock had to dig through my old postings because I remembered someone had said they were looking for it!
@Diagrammatiks aswell

I just ordered one from DJVape, had all colours in stock had to dig through my old postings because I remembered someone had said they were looking for it!
@Diagrammatiks aswell

Nice one! You'll have to let us know what you think when it arrives.

I just ordered the Orca Ponte mesh boto RDTA this morning so I think I'm done spending money on vape stuff for a while

Back
Top Bottom