What's new

Mesh RTA vs Clapton Coil RTA

I'm not saying it's shit, just that I won't be doing it, much the same reason you'll never get me doing an AIO. It's just a style of vaping that has zero appeal to me. The original question was clapton or mesh so I merely stated my preference.

I said that i wouldn't buy AIO's and bought 2 Abyss Mods which is the worst vaping decision i have ever made. Just Recently though i bought a couple of Artery Cold Steel AIO's which are fantastic and one being a RBA Version. Starting to really like some Pods and AIO's.

I was very dubious about mesh but tried it a few weeks ago and am now sold on it, love the instant start up and flavour, I know a lot of people go for higher watts but I like mine at 30-35w and that gives me a very nice vape.

I have the Expromizer TCX in my sights but totally skint atm lol. It is similar to the Profile RDTA and uses Steel Ropes for Wicking.

It's like going back to stock coilers having to buy the mesh strips, prefer making my own coils with the daedalus.

That does piss me off about mesh, got some mesh strips, mesh tank needs a fresh mesh, oh, these strips don't fit. Have to spend time ferreting about trying to find ones that do, then if you've ran out, trying to hunt down somewhere that has the sized strips you need

I do love mesh but coils are so much easier like that

I Thiink it was Geekvape who messed up with Mesh sizes using their own Propriety Mesh, Most Mesh RTA's are standard size Mesh.

Back
Top Bottom