What's new

Mesh RTA vs Clapton Coil RTA

That new Profile dual mesh RDA looks interesting, I guess that's another size?

Being a known Mesh Fan i really have no knowledge on the New Profile. I believe it's called the PS but not 100% sure, I think @nwhornet is the man when it comes to all things Wotofo.

Have you managed to get your hands on one @nwhornet ? :D
Not released to reviewers yet, that I've seen, although it's showing as in stock at Wotofo. Release was pencilled in for end September, beginning October. Will be getting one though ;)
The squonker has arrived, at last, so going to give that a bash later. Seems ok so far & do like the squonk bottle being cased in a metal tube & threaded top for easier refilling.

Not released to reviewers yet, that I've seen, although it's showing as in stock at Wotofo. Release was pencilled in for end September, beginning October. Will be getting one though ;)
The squonker has arrived, at last, so going to give that a bash later. Seems ok so far & do like the squonk bottle being cased in a metal tube & threaded top for easier refilling.

Gonna be digging out the Hadron with the Squonk Backpack when it is release, i bet it's going to be a Fat RDA.

Give me a proper Clapton N80 coil in a proper single coil RTA any day of the week. I can make the coil to how i wont to vape, flavour, clouds and anything in-between, but i would rather flavour. Also last long time if you look after them ;)

Hi All,

thanks for your replies... appreciated.

It pretty much seems that Mesh is the way to go lol...

I was thinking of getting the VandyVape Kylin M.... Maybe anyone has anything to say about this tank that might help out?

Do they use proprietary mesh strips or not? I'm not really a fan of the honeycomb air-flow but maybe someone who owns it already can give me some pros and cons...

I was also looking at GekkVape Zeus Xmesh RTA but it seems like it uses a proprietary mesh-strip and I hate it when they do this so I won't purchase that tank... also it seems like usual 810 drip-tips fit in loose, so I'm guessing even the drip-tip socket is somehow propritary.

Then I've heard good stuff about bad rabbits, but I've also heard the bad stuff...

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Hi All,

thanks for your replies... appreciated.

It pretty much seems that Mesh is the way to go lol...

I was thinking of getting the VandyVape Kylin M.... Maybe anyone has anything to say about this tank that might help out?

Do they use proprietary mesh strips or not? I'm not really a fan of the honeycomb air-flow but maybe someone who owns it already can give me some pros and cons...

I was also looking at GekkVape Zeus Xmesh RTA but it seems like it uses a proprietary mesh-strip and I hate it when they do this so I won't purchase that tank... also it seems like usual 810 drip-tips fit in loose, so I'm guessing even the drip-tip socket is somehow propritary.

Then I've heard good stuff about bad rabbits, but I've also heard the bad stuff...

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Kylin M Mesh uses your standard Mesh. Great Flavour and a Great RTA if a little underrated. Once you get your wicking right you should enjoy it. Plus it's Leak Resistant. Watch a few you tube video's to show you the best wicking method.

I've got the Zeus and whilst it was a great introduction to mesh it definitely lacks compared to other tanks.

The Unity is my all time favourite tank (I have 2). Some people think it's hard to wick but it really isn't. I've never had a dry hit or leaking from either of mine and the flavour they produce is amazing. The Profile M is decent too but I don't like the slide-to-fill cap or plastic bubble "glass". I seem to spend more time filling it than I do vaping it.

I haven't used the Kylin M but it does used the same size strips as the Profile M and Profile Unity. I've tried the Vandy Vape strips but much prefer the OFRF nexMesh strips (old style white label, as the new style WoToFo branded ones with the green and black label don't fit unless you trim them).

One thing I swear by for mesh is using good cotton, in particular Vandy Vape M cotton and Firebolt M cotton. WoToFo 6mm Xfiber is not bad too, but I'd only use it if I couldn't get hold of the VV or Firebolt stuff.

Back
Top Bottom