What's new

mg per ml to cigs calc

If you want a more accurate comparison.. google blood nicotine levels in smokers and ecig users. It isn't the amount you inhale, it is the amount that gets absorbed that is what you want to compare with. Inhaled is just a general estimate on how you are doing while reducing the nic level in your ejuice. Like say you start at 12 mg and are now down to 6mg.. obviously you are doing better.

Yeah, it would. LOL.. I've been using 3mg even since i put up my e-cig. I haven't really used that much since my first month. Just when i was craving the ritual, after meals, etc. Now i don't even need to do that. Im starting to look at diy just so I can cut that down to 1.5 for awhile.
if im sat in front of the computer i can smash a full sqonk bottle in a few hours but when im busy i forgett about it to be honest

lol I hardly vape at all in front of my computer.. it is when i am on the couch watching tv. Hell, I went 8 hours one night without a vape, while building a coil.

if im sat in front of the computer i can smash a full sqonk bottle in a few hours but when im busy i forgett about it to be honest
how much is in a squonk bottle? I use a dripper and kill off about 50 ml every 4 or 5 days. But as I said, i use 3mg and 0mg e-juice. 3mg when i am just sitting around, 0 mg when i practice tricks and clouds. LOL I had to, I was getting sick on even 3mg.

how much is in a squonk bottle? I use a dripper and kill off about 50 ml every 4 or 5 days. But as I said, i use 3mg and 0mg e-juice. 3mg when i am just sitting around, 0 mg when i practice tricks and clouds. LOL I had to, I was getting sick on even 3mg.
mines a 7 ml bottle so by time ya juiced cotton an stuff its a little over on mine

LOL.. just put me in mind of using an IV Drip and bag of ejuice.. drip directly on the wick through an air hole.
ahhh mayswell just get rid of the dripper altogether and just trickle iv nic in at a set rate thru a canular lol.
although im sure that ould be a whole differant ballgame

Works our bang on for me, 3mg juice 15 ml per day - 12 cigs - what I used to smoke a day

Great thread, it explains why the missus is still smoking, even tho she's cut down a lot from 20-30 down to 10 and vape. She doesnt vape anything higher than 6mg and uses a crappy ego pen and clearomiser, so blatantly isn't getting the hit she needs.

I vary massively day to day with how much I vape, just the same as when I smoked but average 15 a day is now down to 4!!!

Does anybody know if the 1mg nicotine number actually translates to an average roll ups? Everybody rolls them differently and different tobaccos vary in strength so I'm going to try n come up with a more accurate number[emoji14]

Last edited:
Hallo there, new too the forum and the vaping world in general.

I signed up specifically because I saw this thread and was curious. I've started off on the, very cheap, Logic Pro vape pen on 1.5 ml size and 12 mg/ml nicotine and go through the whole bottle in a day so, unless I'm horribly wrong, does that by the theory in the op equal to roughly just 5 cigarettes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom