What's new

MHRA slander .... is it time ?

MHRA ... "But our reseach has shown that existing electronic cigarettes are not good enough."

Picture quote: "Are not good enough" substandard or of poor quality, it is an opinion based on criteria set by the MRHA to measure standards for certification.

Actual speech: "The products currently out there are of poor quality" = stating all manufactured vaping products are of...poor quality.

If I said that I believe that based upon my research nickel cadmium batteries do not reach the standards I would like (i.e. They are not good enough) then this is nothing more than a value judgement. If I said that all nickel cadmium batteries are of poor quality then this statement directly attacks all manufacturers and their goods. The first is not actionable, the second is.

You just haven't got the point ... forget quality .. Every e-cig vaped clearly eliminates the harm from the "smoking" from the cigarette it replaced.

This does not mean the e-cig is safe, but you have clearly stopped the harm from the smoke of the cigarette that would have been smoked.

The MHRA have made a very bad statement ... they could have stated that in their opinion E-cigs were no better or even worse than cigarettes, but ecigs are not slight, medium or strong smoke reducers, they are vaporizers ... THEY DO NOT GIVE SMOKE.

Im pretty sure it's a dialogue thing, WE call it vaping and THEY Call it smoking, ie we "smoke" a electronic ciggy in their eyes, I cant imagine the suits at MHRA are eu fait with vaping jargon.

You just haven't got the point ... forget quality .. Every e-cig vaped clearly eliminates the harm from the "smoking" from the cigarette it replaced.

This does not mean the e-cig is safe, but you have clearly stopped the harm from the smoke of the cigarette that would have been smoked.

The MHRA have made a very bad statement ... they could have stated that in their opinion E-cigs were no better or even worse than cigarettes, but ecigs are not slight, medium or strong smoke reducers, they are vaporizers ... THEY DO NOT GIVE SMOKE.

You just haven't got the point

No. I understand your point fully and, as I have explained, is not actionable. I have given you an example of something attributable to them which is actionable. I have pointed out that you are barking up the wrong tree and I really don't know how I can make this any clearer so I'm going to stop trying.

My wife came home tonight and told me they'd banned ecigs at her work based on the MHRA and BMA reports saying they are no less harmful than cigarettes. Just had a row about it.

so I'm going to stop trying.

Good ... I was feeling uncomfortable conversing with someone that would turn an image of a black, muslim, activist white ... put my face and name on it and then tell me to Fuck off when I tried to point out why it wasn't proper or funny ...

Good ... I was feeling uncomfortable conversing with someone that would turn an image of a black, muslim, activist white ... put my face and name on it and then tell me to Fuck off when I tried to point out why it wasn't proper or funny ...

Yes, that is certainly something I would have done. You can see from my 1,342 posts how I've been abusive to people all of the time.

You have issues.

Ps ... I would not have approved of insulting a black, muslim, however I would have had more respect for you had you added your own name and face rather than mine ...

Back
Top Bottom