What's new

MHRA slander .... is it time ?

I had actually had my say ...I did not have a cat fight with anyone !!! I stated facts .... if that is against the rules then ban me ...

I had actually had my say ...I did not have a cat fight with anyone !!! I stated facts .... if that is against the rules then ban me ...

You shush up :P no ones getting banned FFS :P You arent spamming and you arent a nasty malicious fecker who has nothing better to do than attack POTV, so no banning happening here. Apologies for that :P

But you two are having a go at each other and its not nice. I particularly want to keep enjoying coming here and if I ask you both to play nice, dont get angry at me for doing my "job" please? I get more than enough shit from people who actually have nothing better to do than being nasty ass hats behind the scenes!

Just pointing out mum that I have a line I don't cross .... I don't expect others to have the same line, as long as they don't put my forum name and face onto their bad taste.

This letter was prompted from a response on UKV ....

RE: MHRA slander .... is it time ?
This is not a cop out, but you would not believe the fights I have been through just to get a nationality and birth certificate for my first daughter ... I have fought all my life because of a crazy quirk between Southern Irish nationality/birth law (my ex partners nationality), British Nationality and the Bastard laws (I am British) and left over Apartheid laws in the Netherlands (where our illegitimate daughter was born).

Anyway I am a shell, with mental health problems ... I find it hard to focus on things, which is why I do pics rather than write much. But I do know a way to attack that statement (if it was made by the MHRA), which is through the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.

It is not difficult, but it requires an MP to bring the case to the Ombudsman ...

The Western Super-mare Social security refused help to my family until we had satisfied "The Habitual Residence test" .. As a British/Liverpool born lad I felt this to be an abuse of Social Securities powers and complained to them ... when I had no success I contacted an MP who contacted the Ombudsman ..

The day the regional manager of the Social security stated I had no case I received a personal letter from the under secretary (I have the letter and his name stashed somewhere) offering personal apologies, even though the Ombudsman had not yet ruled. Eventually the Ombudsman ruled in our favour and ordered Social Security officers to be retrained.

The reason I raise this is because its a very similar situation .. A Government body abusing its power.

I am not capable now .... if anyone wants to look into this ... Complaints must be made to the MHRA ... all options for them to redress the complaint must be exhausted ... if they fail to address the complaints an MP can be asked to bring it to the Ombudsman. If you write the Ombudsmans office will give advice on how to proceed.

If anyone does this I will route out all my papers ... I don't do that lightly as I have six suitcases full of legal papers ...

Back
Top Bottom