What's new

Miffed at fasttech

Ordered itaste V3 VW and a small bottle of juice this morning, Shipped out around 8pm :)

I forgot to post earlier in this thread,but my protank arrived from fasttech in 12 days!
I wasn't too fussed about delivery times as i was ordering it as a spare anyway. But from a personal point of view i am very happy with the service(apart from the tracking)

I forgot to post earlier in this thread,but my protank arrived from fasttech in 12 days!
I wasn't too fussed about delivery times as i was ordering it as a spare anyway. But from a personal point of view i am very happy with the service(apart from the tracking)
I agree with you bonezee,service seems good,the tracking is poor,never mind as long as we get what we bought.

8 days from replacing the order to delivery, via Singapore Mail.

Shame it was two months since ordering but then they have no control over thieves or ineptitude in the UK. I guess I should be grateful that they sent a replacement. Maybe I'll buy that cheap mod now as a backup to my backup...

Latest order just arrived in 10 days including a weekend, only prob was the juice leaked a little perhaps about .5ml but outer package bone try so no awkward q's

all 3 of my orders (2x liqua 30 ml) (1x x9 plastic protank) ( 1x kanger protank ) ( 5x evod heads) all ordered staggered over 4 days ..left singapore at the same time ..ordered on 15. 17 .18th july hope they have a nice flight .and a 100mph ride in a van straight to my door :D

How many of you got yours shipped through singapore post? How long after tracking said 'despatched overseas' did you receive your package? Cheers!

Problem with latest order via singpost, just a heads up not too bad, left HK on the 2/8 for GB, thought arrived GB 3/8 but no came via Singapore itself and sat there for a few days(having holiday?) arrived GB today. Have got an apology from carrier that very busy and shipments go on available planes and mine just happened to get caught waiting at main hub, for a spare seat maybe? lol

Back
Top Bottom