What's new

Mod recommendation?

AlexTheDick

Hi all. I’m looking for an affordable dual 18650 indestructible mod (like Aegis Legend). I was wondering if anyone could recommend one in terms of chip quality.

thanks

Hi @AlexTheDick and welcome to the Planet, there are that many mods out there so a little more input about what your looking for and the type of vaping your wanting to do would be better,

Like the others have said, be better to advise with a budget in mind however, take a look at the Vandy Vape Swell im not so sure how 'indestructible' it is but it has a waterproof chip, and the chips pretty decent for that matter too. The kits available for £45 on Ecigone.

I got the agies legend for my rta's and sub ohm.

Topside dual for squanqing

Vaprosseo gen for MTL rta's

Depends on what you want it for :)

I got the agies legend for my rta's and sub ohm.

Topside dual for squanqing

Vaprosseo gen for MTL rta's

Depends on what you want it for :)
+1 on Aegis Legend. Also it can be found really cheap with a bit of search.

Thanks! Yeah I mean like under $70. I’m looking for something which will last a long time. I actually have an aegis legend but it’s starting to fall apart so I’m just wondering if in anyone’s opinion there is one with a better chip these days because it’s now kind of an older mod.

Hi @AlexTheDick and welcome to the Planet, there are that many mods out there so a little more input about what your looking for and the type of vaping your wanting to do would be better,

the Humvee by Sigelei is waterproof, dust proof etc. Similar price to the aegis, I prefer it personally. Only recently acquired it, but it’s replaced my Aegis X as my go-to indestuctomod

Back
Top Bottom