What's new

Mods for 30mm atty

AquaticGnu

Postman
Looking for a new home for my big tanks. Currently using the Ultrona Gaea 21700, but the chips gone weird recently. The batteries don’t seem to last as long as on other mods, and the power always seems weak. Using coils I normally vape at 80 watts need 100+ on this mod.

looking for a mod to fit 30mm, but not that bogan one, it’s just an eye sore..

rhanks!

Looking for a new home for my big tanks. Currently using the Ultrona Gaea 21700, but the chips gone weird recently. The batteries don’t seem to last as long as on other mods, and the power always seems weak. Using coils I normally vape at 80 watts need 100+ on this mod.

looking for a mod to fit 30mm, but not that bogan one, it’s just an eye sore..

rhanks!

Vsticking530, P4U V-it, P4U IPV6X or the SX Mini G class. all with Yihi chipsets sadly the SX mini SL class is 28mm the perfect fit attywise would be the Sherman RTA . Geekvape legend or Aegis x. I recently got the Stabwood Gaea and no problems that you have mentioned. The Ultroner Sphinx looks like a 30mm would fit but no the position of the 510 makes it up 24mm compatible.
Voopoo x217 is the last one but these are just mods i have that can take a 30mm, i do have a spare G class that i would sell

The vandy vape guar is a dual 21700 and it looks like itll take a 30 mm atty if u want a rectangle style

Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual if u want the roundish style

Edit: almost forgot the odin's mini and regular depending on what you want

Available here https://vaping101.co.uk/products/steam-crave-titan-pwm-vv-mod-v1-5
upload_2021-1-8_2-19-0.png

To OP, seriously tho, also the vapefly kreimhilde (sp?) And steamcrave hadron.

I assume u r not wanting a single battery mod to vape at 80-100 watts

Back
Top Bottom