What's new

Mods for 30mm atty

Nice, I’ll pick up an Aegis legend. Seems like they keep re-releasing it too, some new colours out and it’s fairly cheap!

Nice, I’ll pick up an Aegis legend. Seems like they keep re-releasing it too, some new colours out and it’s fairly cheap!
Also, it may be a dead end in your case bud but check to see if you can update the firmware on the ultroner (just asmodus now) and asmodusitus in the battery dept is well documented.

Also, it may be a dead end in your case bud but check to see if you can update the firmware on the ultroner (just asmodus now) and asmodusitus in the battery dept is well documented.

I’ll check before I buy something else. Haven’t heard many complaints about the ultrona chips, maybe it’s just mine is faulty

I’ll check before I buy something else. Haven’t heard many complaints about the ultrona chips, maybe it’s just mine is faulty
The boards have a power issue that often pops up. The minikins shared the issue with a few others. It can effect both power delivery and charge balance.
They did release fixes for some models so yeah definitely worth a check.
They tend to either use a DNA board or the asmodus one in ultroner stuff.

The boards have a power issue that often pops up. The minikins shared the issue with a few others. It can effect both power delivery and charge balance.
They did release fixes for some models so yeah definitely worth a check.
They tend to either use a DNA board or the asmodus one in ultroner stuff.

ahh okay, so ultroner are using the asmodus board? That makes sense. Hopefully there’s a firmware update for this one then, should’ve gone with a dna haha

ahh okay, so ultroner are using the asmodus board? That makes sense. Hopefully there’s a firmware update for this one then, should’ve gone with a dna haha
Yeah there was a time when the ultroner stuff was still US made and the asmodus stuff was US designed and Chinese made.
They are pretty interchangeable now though.
Some lovely stuff though. I still love the minikin 2 as a dual cell mod and the ultroner squonk stuff is excellent.

Looking for a new home for my big tanks. Currently using the Ultrona Gaea 21700, but the chips gone weird recently. The batteries don’t seem to last as long as on other mods, and the power always seems weak. Using coils I normally vape at 80 watts need 100+ on this mod.

looking for a mod to fit 30mm, but not that bogan one, it’s just an eye sore..

rhanks!

IMG_0064.jpg

Build your own bomb proof and easy sorted

Yeah there was a time when the ultroner stuff was still US made and the asmodus stuff was US designed and Chinese made.
They are pretty interchangeable now though.
Some lovely stuff though. I still love the minikin 2 as a dual cell mod and the ultroner squonk stuff is excellent.

I guess a lot of companies did that, hard to compete with China when they’re selling decent mods for £30 haha. Yeah the Ultroner Luna is a really nice squonk. You feel posh when you use.

I scoured the asmodus website and couldn’t any update for the gaea, I’m guessing ultroner don’t have a website anymore if they’re owned by asmodus?

Back
Top Bottom