What's new

Mods for 30mm atty

Vsticking530, P4U V-it, P4U IPV6X or the SX Mini G class. all with Yihi chipsets sadly the SX mini SL class is 28mm the perfect fit attywise would be the Sherman RTA . Geekvape legend or Aegis x. I recently got the Stabwood Gaea and no problems that you have mentioned. The Ultroner Sphinx looks like a 30mm would fit but no the position of the 510 makes it up 24mm compatible.
Voopoo x217 is the last one but these are just mods i have that can take a 30mm, i do have a spare G class that i would sell
What's the biggest atty you can fit on the Gaea please. I've read in the specs that they are 37 or 39mm wide but can only accommodate a 33mm atty.

Thanks.

What's the biggest atty you can fit on the Gaea please. I've read in the specs that they are 37 or 39mm wide but can only accommodate a 33mm atty.

Thanks.

it's 30mm for the stabwood version. now there are a couple of other versions i am certain another ape said he had a 21700 version which may be capable of bigger atties. Stabwood and other versions on sale at ecigone, The Gaea would be more expensive from China as 20% tax has to be payed and it will be around the same price but a longer wait.

it's 30mm for the stabwood version. now there are a couple of other versions i am certain another ape said he had a 21700 version which may be capable of bigger atties. Stabwood and other versions on sale at ecigone, The Gaea would be more expensive from China as 20% tax has to be payed and it will be around the same price but a longer wait.
Thanks for that [emoji1303] I was hoping that it could take a Ragnar at 35mm. I think the 21700 will go to 33mm which leaves 1mm overhang all round, I might be able to live with that. Not sure if we have the same tax regs in Poland but I'll look into it.

Thanks again [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom