What's new

Molejuice

Yesss!!! Just noticed a text off the Wife to say my juice landed today!!! I was getting a bit worried there for a minute!!! I've only got enough Moleman with me to last the night!!!

cheers bro.
almost 10ml gone in just over 1 hour lol
Full tank off mole lemonade gone in nearly 2 hours lol flavour is outrageous (in my opinion) I like elements pink lemonade but this has just pissed on its bonfire

I know you think your safe cause you've got a big 100ml bottle but it ain't the case, I have to control myself or a bottle only lasts 3 days lol
me only got 30ml of milk mole so it wont last long.
also got 10ml molesenburg and 10ml malibu breeze.me not greedy :D until next time.

heisen and coconut are not easy to replicate so i like to try these as if these are spot on then everything else will be.
ive had some shite coconut mixes in my time, they were so gross they went straight in the bin.
just waiting for a tank to become empty :)

also got 10ml molesenburg and 10ml malibu breeze.me not greedy :D until next time.

heisen and coconut are not easy to replicate so i like to try these as if these are spot on then everything else will be.
ive had some shite coconut mixes in my time, they were so gross they went straight in the bin.
D

I don't do tropical flavours, had to many artificial tasting ones that have put me off, I've asked them to do a my man (Neapolitan ice-cream) flavour and he said its in the pipeline so can't wait for that 1

Relieved my order today, moles dream and moles pink lemonade are good. Also ordered milk mole and muffin mole, hmm... Think these need a good steep, off they go to the juice cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom