What's new

Molejuice

D

I don't do tropical flavours, had to many artificial tasting ones that have put me off, I've asked them to do a my man (Neapolitan ice-cream) flavour and he said its in the pipeline so can't wait for that 1
You mean my mole [emoji23][emoji23]or mole man

If it was ordered on the 29th I wouldn't have expected it by now! The poor man is overwhelmed at the mo and it's new year for him too, patience Grasshopper

Gonna order next weekend so the moles can catch up lol, plus im skint! At least this thread has help me choose some flavours

They just don't seem to have steeped fully yet. I'm not bashing the juice at all, like I said moles dream and pink lemonade were good to go and for the price I really can't complain. Never had OHW milkman or muffinman so can't make a comparison. Were all your liquids clear?
Yeah pretty mu
You mean my mole [emoji23][emoji23]or mole man
Yeah lol, I'd laugh but my head hurts too much lol

If it was ordered on the 29th I wouldn't have expected it by now! The poor man is overwhelmed at the mo and it's new year for him too, patience Grasshopper
Not a moan. I know they're busy I could go and pick it up. The longer there the better steeped

i ordered 100ml 3mg milk mole
100ml malibu breeze 0 nic
tester
rocket mole
muffin mole
mole pink le mole ade
pink lemonade
lemonade

Well after ordering and testing almost the entire range of mole juice, I would say that there are a few really good ones that I'll definitely be ordering again. Really tasty juices at a good price.

Well done sir!

Back
Top Bottom