What's new

Molejuice

Just recoiled the Ubertoot v2, 3mm coil, 1.2ohm, 'over under' wick, Pink Le mole ade, fantastic!!!!!!!!
How mr mole gets the fizz on the exhale is beyond me!!

I've got a few bottles steeping. Feeling excited given some of the reactions by fellow apes. This could be another regular vendor to my ever-growing list.

Milk mole bang on mmmm lush same to be said for pink le-mole-ade got 100ml of each.On samples only tried two so far dognuts is ok still good flavour but may need more steeping. Mole yoghurt well...... Truly irresistible!!! Nom nom using subtank mini at 27-35 watts for me ... Well done @molejuice another customer well satisfied xx

UPDATE............. We are sooooooo busy we are having a to have one night of bottling and one night of mixing so if you have ordered anything other than 3 or 6 it may not be made until tomorrow night as that is the next night we are mixing. good to see the positive comments hopefully will get more positive reviews on the website.

HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE ORDERED, WE ARE RAISING SO MUCH MONEY FOR CHARITY,( LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MAKING SOME BIG DONATIONS IN THE COMING WEEKS).
:thankyou::yourock:

UPDATE............. We are sooooooo busy we are having a to have one night of bottling and one night of mixing so if you have ordered anything other than 3 or 6 it may not be made until tomorrow night as that is the next night we are mixing. good to see the positive comments hopefully will get more positive reviews on the website.

HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE ORDERED, WE ARE RAISING SO MUCH MONEY FOR CHARITY,( LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MAKING SOME BIG DONATIONS IN THE COMING WEEKS).
:thankyou::yourock:

I bet you raised a lot of money over theChristmas period, this thread has exploded, nice to see it going to a good cause

How do I ask for a custom mix? Think 80/20 is as much pg as my body can handle lol

Hopefully this turns into some more orders matey! Would love to see loads raised for great causes.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451748429.739953.jpg

I'm on the bandwagon. 30mls each of Milk Mole, Moles Dream & Wifes Batten Mole. :ape:

Back
Top Bottom